04-23-07, 10:22 AM   #1
darko265
A Cyclonian

Exclamation baggins with mazzle UI

i can't seem to access my bags.
i used to be able to type b and my bags would come up fine but now they come up as a gray tiny box with a green dot in the middle and nothing in it
i have now missed out on looting 2 blue items because my inventory was full and i could not throw away any junk that i had the my bags

plz help

i still such a low lvl

Withren is my main now because i give up on characters very easy but it's just i found tirant boring as a paladin (i'm sure some people think they're great but they're not for everybody)

I now love hunters
04-23-07, 10:47 AM   #2
Therok
An Aku'mai Servant
Press escape to bring up the game menu. You'll see a button for key bindings. Go into keybindings, and you can re-bind your bags. Make sure to do it under Baggins, as there is also the option to open all the default blizz bags.
04-23-07, 11:06 AM   #3
darko265
A Cyclonian

ok ii now tried that it does the same as before

i still such a low lvl

Withren is my main now because i give up on characters very easy but it's just i found tirant boring as a paladin (i'm sure some people think they're great but they're not for everybody)

I now love hunters
04-23-07, 11:36 AM   #4
Therok
An Aku'mai Servant
try re-mazzifying, sounds like you fried baggins somehow. Also, maybe you could try deleting your saved variables for baggins.
04-23-07, 01:15 PM   #5
darko265
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Therok
try re-mazzifying, sounds like you fried baggins somehow. Also, maybe you could try deleting your saved variables for baggins.
how do i re mazzifi and and r u seggesting i broke baggins !! lol

i still such a low lvl

I now love hunters
04-25-07, 01:33 PM   #6
Olnir Orcsplitter
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by darko265
how do i re mazzifi and and r u seggesting i broke baggins !! lol
Hi there.... Baggins is not loaded by default. To access the addon... look on the right side of your UI. You will see a small "M" there. Click the "M" and a new window will open. In this window you will see a FAQ... and a section for addons. You will see something related to bags or containers (think it has a [2] next to it). Click on baggins and it will bring up another window that allows you to enable the baggins addon. Once enabled... and your UI has reloaded... go into your keybindings an locate Baggins. Left click on key... press "B" and now you are set. Sorry... I had to take Mazzle off so this may not be EXACTLY right (started having some bugs that was slowing me down), but it is pretty close.
04-25-07, 02:11 PM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I believe Baggins does get loaded if you answered that question in the Mazzifier.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-27-07, 09:44 AM   #8
Leeroi
A Fallenroot Satyr
manual access to bags

I believe you can also always just click on the right-top hot button (over the word "Mazzle") to popup the bar that has all 5 bags, plus the standard buttons for character pane, talents, abilities, LFG, Help, and the "escape options" (the options that come up when you hit the "esc" key...). (Please forgive my lack of correct terminology...)

If you click on the bags, they open up one by one just like in the "old" days, pre-Mazzle.

That doesn't solve your Baggins problem but it would have let you clear out some trash for those blue items....

Leeroi
"At least I'm not chicken!"
04-27-07, 10:12 AM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
The top-right hot spot (the circle in the corner of the bottom panel) will open up your ItemRack bar. Clicking on the word Mazzle will open your bag and menu bars.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » baggins with mazzle UI