12-13-06, 07:05 AM   #1
Ashkiran
A Fallenroot Satyr
ag UFs

Hi,

After figuring out how to sort a raid by class using ag UF, I wondered if there is an easy way to sort back by groups without typing out all the group filter and name boxes again.

Thnks,
Ashkiran
12-13-06, 08:18 AM   #2
Minou
A Fallenroot Satyr
How do you sort the Raid layout by class please?
I am using a four-window raid layout : Tanks /Healers/DPS_Distance and rogues, but every window displays all classes mixed up.
12-13-06, 09:36 AM   #3
Ashkiran
A Fallenroot Satyr
yes fill in the group names with the name of your choise , for example warlocks and fill in the group filter with thee class in capitals for example WARLOCK (instead of 1-8)
12-13-06, 04:58 PM   #4
Minou
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Ashkiran
yes fill in the group names with the name of your choise , for example warlocks and fill in the group filter with thee class in capitals for example WARLOCK (instead of 1-8)
Ok, but this will lead me to have 7 windows
Is it possible to sort by class 'inside' a group?
My DPS_Distance constains WARLOCK,MAGE,HUNTER, but the order is quite mixed up - I think it shows who has been grouped first above..
12-16-06, 01:41 AM   #5
Khaja
A Murloc Raider
Even though this thread doesn't address this it does have to do with AGUFs...Has anyone else had problems with the new versions not allowing Party Pets to be displayed? I have tried everything I can think have and didn't have this problem pre-2.0 but suddenly I can't get themt o show for the life of me.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » ag UFs