05-31-09, 08:19 AM   #1
-Dragon-
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Maybe tell your "boss" to fix his stuff?

Trying to find out more about the premium thing, specifically how much it costs since you all don't seem to be particularly forthcoming about it, so apparently I have to signup for an allakhazam account to even see any info and in the process of doing so I get this lovely jewel:
Code:
Software error:
The 'month' parameter (undef) to DateTime::new was an 'undef', which is not one of the allowed types: scalar
 at /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.0/DateTime.pm line 171
	DateTime::new(undef, 'day', undef, 'month', undef, 'year', undef) called at /mnt/perllib/Akz/UserDev.pm line 145
	Akz::UserDev::createUser('Akz::UserDev=HASH(0xa5294d0)', '-Dragon-', 'allakhazam.com@<my anti spam domain>, undef, undef, undef) called at /mnt/sites/cgi-bin/usernew.pl line 85
	ModPerl::ROOT::ModPerl::RegistryPrefork::mnt_sites_cgi_2dbin_usernew_2epl::handler('Apache2::RequestRec=SCALAR(0xa584d18)') called at /usr/lib/perl5/ModPerl/RegistryCooker.pm line 204
	eval {...} called at /usr/lib/perl5/ModPerl/RegistryCooker.pm line 204
	ModPerl::RegistryCooker::run('ModPerl::RegistryPrefork=HASH(0xa57ff48)') called at /usr/lib/perl5/ModPerl/RegistryCooker.pm line 170
	ModPerl::RegistryCooker::default_handler('ModPerl::RegistryPrefork=HASH(0xa57ff48)') called at /usr/lib/perl5/ModPerl/RegistryPrefork.pm line 19
	ModPerl::RegistryPrefork::handler('ModPerl::RegistryPrefork', 'Apache2::RequestRec=SCALAR(0xa584d18)') called at -e line 0
	eval {...} called at -e line 0
Could you maybe just tell me how much it costs, or put it in a FAQ somewhere or something? And you might want to get them to fix that.
05-31-09, 08:51 AM   #2
klamb213
Banned

Because the program is still in BETA form I don't believe this feature is available yet. Why charge some one to use a program that they know is buggy? Come on, this is WowI not curse!
05-31-09, 09:09 AM   #3
Tristanian
Andúril
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Actually, if you have a premium membership, you can simply enter you login details by going to Tools - > Options... -> MMOUI WoW (tab). As soon as you enter your (correct) username and password and your account has been validated as "premium", you can simply "Close" that window and the ad window inside Minion will disappear.

More information about Premium Membership can be found here and yes it is true that you will require an Allakhazam account, as WoWI is part of the Zam Network and premium applies to all of the "children" websites (Premium FAQ). You are not limited or required to use the other websites, in any way. As for the problem you are experiencing, pming one of the site admins (Cairenn or Dolby) would be the correct course of action, so hopefully it can be addressed as soon as humanly possible.

Last edited by Tristanian : 05-31-09 at 09:14 AM.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Maybe tell your "boss" to fix his stuff?