04-29-11, 05:55 AM   #1
aaroncastiel
Banned
LUI, Wotlk 3.3.5, Unitframe not targeting?

For some reason the unitframes that i created do not allow me to target with them. When i mean this, i mean by when i left click on the unitframe i created (like focus or party member's unitframes), it does not target them. For example, if i want to heal my party member, i cannot left click on the unitframe and then heal him because it does not make him my target. How can i set it so that when i click the unitframe, i target them.

04-29-11, 07:54 AM   #2
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by aaroncastiel View Post
For some reason the unitframes that i created do not allow me to target with them. When i mean this, i mean by when i left click on the unitframe i created (like focus or party member's unitframes), it does not target them. For example, if i want to heal my party member, i cannot left click on the unitframe and then heal him because it does not make him my target. How can i set it so that when i click the unitframe, i target them.
are you on a private server cause WoWI does not off support to people on private servers.

04-29-11, 01:52 PM   #3
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Can you post your UnitFrame code so we may attempt to see what's wrong?

Originally Posted by tinyu View Post
are you on a private server cause WoWI does not off support to people on private servers.
I honestly don't see anything indicating what kind of server the OP is on and such topic is irrelevant to the current discussion.

04-29-11, 01:59 PM   #4
Rilgamon
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by SDPhantom View Post
I honestly don't see anything indicating what kind of server the OP is on and such topic is irrelevant to the current discussion.
Topic: LUI, Wotlk 3.3.5 ...

On live we are a little ahead so its safe to assume its a private server

04-29-11, 04:50 PM   #5
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Unless he's Chinese? Is Cataclysm out there yet?

04-29-11, 05:21 PM   #6
Starinnia
Ninja Code Monkey
WoW China is still 3.3.5

04-30-11, 04:16 PM   #7
Drist4life
A Kobold Labourer
God I love how you people are such hard-asses about private servers... Not everyone has the money to pay for WoW, or the patience to level a character to 85. You people need to open your minds. Blizzard doesn't even really need your money, they're just... greedy. <.<

04-30-11, 05:03 PM   #8
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

Originally Posted by Drist4life View Post
God I love how you people are such hard-asses about private servers... Not everyone has the money to pay for WoW, or the patience to level a character to 85. You people need to open your minds. Blizzard doesn't even really need your money, they're just... greedy. <.<
This is an official fan site and they abide by the Blizzard ToS and EULA. Simple as that. As such they will not provide any support to private servers. If you dislike this policy you are certainly welcome to stop visiting the site.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

04-30-11, 05:12 PM   #9
Ketho
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I don't think the OP is playing on mainland chinese realms, because 99% of the mainland chinese ppl use their own fansites and forums

but that's unrelated to his question anyway ..

04-30-11, 11:26 PM   #10
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
All that's needed to be said has been said already. Any discussion of private servers, or support for private servers, is not welcome here.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » LUI, Wotlk 3.3.5, Unitframe not targeting?