06-08-09, 10:11 PM   #1
Bidybag
A Murloc Raider
How do i hide mana gains on MikScrollingBattleText ?

On MikScrollingBattleText it is showing me everytime i get mana from divine plea and judgement of wisdom and other abilities. How do i completely turn off mana gains on this?

Also it is showing me when my trinket procs, id like to turn this off too.
06-08-09, 10:16 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
/msbt pulls up the options window. Anything you wish to find may be found in there. (seriously - it can do almost anything )
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-09-09, 12:17 AM   #3
Bidybag
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
/msbt pulls up the options window. Anything you wish to find may be found in there. (seriously - it can do almost anything )
I already know where the options are. My question still stands.
06-09-09, 02:29 AM   #4
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Power gains is the event your looking for. In the events area there is a drop down on the upper right that selects the output area. Just have to find the area its in and uncheck the box.

As for your trinket its likely in the triggers area. Since there are triggers for many individual items or effects you have to find the one that corresponds to your trinket and disable it.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » How do i hide mana gains on MikScrollingBattleText ?