05-27-10, 02:29 AM   #1
atomicrat2552
A Murloc Raider
Someone wanna give some feedback on my UI?

So I totally overhauled my UI recently, and I was wondering if someone would give me some feedback on it. Screenies are of a DPS Pally, but I'd eventually carry this over to all my toons.
Any feedback is appreciated =]

05-27-10, 02:44 AM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Good place to get plenty of feedback that has many frequent viewers is the screen shots of your UI thread.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

05-27-10, 06:42 AM   #3
atomicrat2552
A Murloc Raider
Actually one of the reasons I didn't post in that thread was because it goes over 100 pages, whih is just a little bit scary. In addition, I've always known those threads to be more of a show-and-tell, rather than a "here's-my-beta-level-UI-please-review" type of thread. However, if you believe that to be the more appropriate approach, I can do that.

05-27-10, 09:42 AM   #4
Taryble
A Molten Giant

On WoWInterface, it's most definately a more useful thread than it is on most sites (most of my UI's get posted here and on MMO-C). I post on MMO-C for the "Looky!" factor, and here for actual Comments and Criticisms.

05-27-10, 09:44 AM   #5
atomicrat2552
A Murloc Raider
Righty-o then, to the other thread

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Someone wanna give some feedback on my UI?