11-22-07, 01:42 AM   #1
onley661336
A Murloc Raider

help w/ lightheaded pls

I just downloaded lightheaded today and im having problems getting the information that is suppose to be coming from wowhead in that 3rd box. Can someone help me out here and tell me what im doing wrong? Thanks
11-22-07, 03:27 AM   #2
Blazingstorm
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

wowhead

Some quest log mods do not function correctly with the LightHeaded mod. One that is highly recommended, and works very well with the LightHeaded mod, would be a mod called DoubleWide. It can be found on this site:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...oubleWide.html
11-22-07, 03:45 AM   #3
onley661336
A Murloc Raider

well the only mods im using atm are doublewide, lightheaded and tomtom. everything works fine but when i go to check the information on quest from lighthead there nothing there on all my quest and all the quest i have picked up so far. if u look at the pics on the website that talks about lighthead, theres the 3rd box that has information about the quest, mine are always empty. it has the logo of warhead at the button left just like the pic and other then that its just a blank nlack box. did i download it wrong or do i have to do something with the wowhead website?
11-22-07, 04:05 AM   #4
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Make sure you've unpacked all the data files.. There should be 11-12 LightHeaded_ directories in your addon folder.

You can also turn on /lh debug to get better error messages.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
11-22-07, 07:54 PM   #5
onley661336
A Murloc Raider

Ok I have been trying for hours different ways to unpack the data and the best way that I got it to work I get this error,

Loading LightHeaded_H60_Data
Could not load LIghtHeaded_H60_Date, MISSING
Could not find quest information for -quest name- [quest lvl]
Loading LightHeaded_H60_Data
Could not load LightHeaded_H60_Data, MISSING

I unpacked everything in the folders that has only one file and I also unpaked the file, Lightheaded. I didnt unpack the 2 folders inside that folder. When I tried that it was all messed up.
11-22-07, 07:57 PM   #6
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Unzipping the file that you download should have 12 directories on your addons folder, and you'll need the subdirectories in the LightHeaded folder in particular. If you don't have all of these, LightHeaded will not work.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
11-22-07, 08:23 PM   #7
onley661336
A Murloc Raider

right i unzipped it and yes it has 12 folders and i did the same thing i did with the other 2 mods i am running. take the info out of the 12 folders and put all the info into this folder,

C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\LightHeaded
11-22-07, 10:26 PM   #8
Heartwork
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Extract all 12 folders to Addon folder, thats all you have to do. Works fine for me.
11-23-07, 03:14 AM   #9
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by onley661336
right i unzipped it and yes it has 12 folders and i did the same thing i did with the other 2 mods i am running. take the info out of the 12 folders and put all the info into this folder,

C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\LightHeaded
As I said, each of the folders needs to be in the addons directly, NOT the LightHeaded directory. There are 12 addons, each of them needs to be installed the same way.
11-23-07, 11:50 AM   #10
onley661336
A Murloc Raider

WOOT, i got it to work!!!! Thanks all I must have been reading it wrong all that time. Oh and I love this mod!!!! Makes questing sooooooo much easier

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » help w/ lightheaded pls