08-04-09, 04:36 PM   #1
us2006027321
A Frostmaul Preserver

Unhappy AddOn Replacement Time

So, as per the patch, the following AddOns aren't working properly:

1) Fubar
2) pMinimap
3) XPerl

These are some key mods in my custom UI!!

Does anyone know of any plans to update and/or fix them? Does anyone know of any suitable replacements that can boast the same features or better and are just as easy to use? (That "easy to use" bit is particularly important for an XPerl replacement. I'm a lazy scrub, and customizing XPerl is work to me. ) Fubar is pretty self-explanatory as far as its features go, but I'll list what I liked so much about the other two to give you guys a feel for what kind of replacements would fit me well.

pMinimap - perfectly square, resizeable, armor damage in the border, built-in coords, built-in clock, zoomable with my m3 button

XPerl - 3d animated toon images, target displays spec if player character, target displays mob type if npc, lots of customization options for each individual panel, easy-to-navigate customization interface, requires nothing but itself for full functionality

Thank you guys in advance for pointing me the right direction and sharing your informobits with me.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » AddOn Replacement Time