04-06-13, 04:11 PM   #1
Cococalm
A Kobold Labourer
How do you create a profile in ION ?

Hey, I am set up with Ion and want to create different profiles for my different characters. I see in the description that I can type " /ion load " to load a profile .....

Please could you explain how exactly does one create a PROFILE .....

I have read up on the forum about this but do not understand the "workaround" .....

Thank you,very much, I love this addon as it gives me exactly what I want ... only thing missing is the profile option.
04-06-13, 06:07 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You don't. Ion does not (yet) support profiles of any kind. Maul (the author of Ion) does not seem to have time to work on finishing the addon anymore. You are probably better off switching to another addon that is actively developed and maintained.

I switched to Bartender4 when MoP came out, and have been pretty happy with it. It doesn't support macro buttons, but there are plenty of addons that give you more/longer macros that you can use with it, if you really can't fit your macros into the space the Blizzard macro system gives you.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Ion Engines, Engage! » How do you create a profile in ION ?