09-17-07, 10:47 AM   #1
OnTheHissay
A Fallenroot Satyr
Cartographer help

I've recently had to install all my Ace addons from scratch.. Since when my outdated WoWAceUpdater did something wrong, I tried the "undo last update" feature.. it then un-installed all my Ace addons.

Anywho, pretty much everything is back to normal.. except for some addons not showing up on the fubar, which I hate.. read: that Rock thingy making things harder. Gief Pitbull back to fubar/easy accessability please. (I also have to manually go into Pitbull settings and flick "Hide Blizzard Frames" every time I relog)

My problem is this, I've installed all the (I think) previous Cartographer plugins I had, my old mining and herbalism notes are still there, but the map itself seems just to be old blizzard map. Outside the rims of the map it's now black, can't see "the world around me" while browsing the map, neither can I change the size/opacity of the map by CTRL/Shift + Mousewheel scroll like I used to be able to do.

Last edited by OnTheHissay : 09-17-07 at 11:08 AM.
09-17-07, 11:13 AM   #2
malcite
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Doubt it helps, but the time i used cartographer i wasn't able to change that even when i used it (although i used it for like 1 day before i removed it just because i found it useless)

As for pitbull, u can still put it on Fubar. I tested pitbull not long ago and it went straight to my fubar after i installed it. Why it doesn't work for you i dont know, but i suggest you use deuce commander or niagara/waterfall to check the settings there. Maybe you simply got it back as hidden, possibly because of some settings or perhaps the default setup is changed since u last used it
09-17-07, 11:21 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
malcite: ckk pushed out his new Rock framework last night.

OnTheHissay: there are tons of posts, notices, instructions on how to file bugs, etc. on the wowace forums.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-17-07, 12:16 PM   #4
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

i would suggest deleting all of your saved variables (both the Saved Variables folder and the one under the character).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Cartographer help