09-27-07, 04:34 AM   #1
hammar
A Defias Bandit
Flashing Actionbar Buttons

hello im looking for an addon that makes my Buttons Flash in my actionbar when the spell is ready after cooldown. ive seen the addon in use in a video from "Linadillar" a tanking paladin.
her spellbuttons start to flash whenever they are ready and grow to about 2x the size for a sec or two..

Last edited by hammar : 09-27-07 at 04:49 AM.
09-27-07, 08:09 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
OmniCC from this site.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-27-07, 08:12 AM   #3
malcite
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
or Cooldown Count from wowace.com
09-27-07, 08:17 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Does CooldownCount flash? I don't recall.... I liked OmniCC better, and it is the most often referred one. I think CooldownCount might even be abandoned... Scratch that - the author updated it yesterday.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-28-07, 04:15 AM   #5
bakis
A Defias Bandit

Im looking for a similar mod that when u target an enemy the skills that are out of range are in red colour... do you happen to know the name of this addon?
Thanx in advance

Last edited by bakis : 09-28-07 at 04:27 AM.
09-28-07, 04:54 AM   #6
Hellarion
A Black Drake

i use bartender and it does the range color for me..full button, hot key, or button fade if out of range
09-28-07, 05:03 AM   #7
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Most bar mods will shade the buttons color if you are out of range. If not (you are using the default bars or some bar mod that does not have range coloring) then use RangeRecolor (from the WoWAce site)

Regarding the button flash when a CD is finished, you do want OmniCC as others have mentioned. Works with just about every bar mod out there. To make the bars flash twice their size when the CD is finished (called Pulse) use the /command

/omnicc pulse

OmniCC's pulse is not enabled by default.
09-28-07, 05:21 AM   #8
bakis
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by Xinh
Most bar mods will shade the buttons color if you are out of range. If not (you are using the default bars or some bar mod that does not have range coloring) then use RangeRecolor (from the WoWAce site)

Regarding the button flash when a CD is finished, you do want OmniCC as others have mentioned. Works with just about every bar mod out there. To make the bars flash twice their size when the CD is finished (called Pulse) use the /command

/omnicc pulse

OmniCC's pulse is not enabled by default.
Im using OmniCC is there an option for range colour?
09-28-07, 06:37 AM   #9
hammar
A Defias Bandit
im gonna test omniCC straight away.. ill let u know if its the one im looking for
09-28-07, 09:12 AM   #10
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
http://files.wowace.com/RangeRecolor...-r42402.21.zip

"Recolors action bar buttons when out of range"

09-28-07, 10:12 AM   #11
bakis
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by Seerah
http://files.wowace.com/RangeRecolor...-r42402.21.zip

"Recolors action bar buttons when out of range"
Thanx a lot Seerah!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Flashing Actionbar