10-13-09, 10:37 AM   #1
quazzi58
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Question Trinket ICD Tracker. Cooldown Watch HELP!

Looking for an addon that Tracks the Internal cooldown on trinkets?

Want to be able to see when my Proc based trinket is going to be coming of cooldown.

I have seen addons like this in videos but cant seem to find the addon.

What addon should i be lookn for?
10-13-09, 12:30 PM   #2
zero-kill
A Firelord

Are you wanting a bar, popup, text display?
10-13-09, 12:52 PM   #3
quazzi58
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Really anything right now.

Bars would be great!

but if Text based is all that exists ill take what I can get.
10-13-09, 01:39 PM   #4
shindajin
A Murloc Raider
U tried Trinket Menu?

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...inketMenu.html
10-13-09, 01:44 PM   #5
quazzi58
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by shindajin View Post
Does this show the actual ICD?? I don't need something to show me when i can use a trinket or when it procs.

I want to see when the trinket is on cool down and how much time left on its Internal Cool down until i could proc again?
10-13-09, 03:11 PM   #6
zero-kill
A Firelord

That doesn't make any sense, you can see when it is on cooldown if it is an "on use" by having the trinket on your hotbar, if you swap trinkets there is always a 30 second cooldown before use, other than that there is no other "timing" method used.
10-13-09, 03:25 PM   #7
Ailae
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Maybe InternalCooldowns will suit your needs.

http://www.wowace.com/addons/internal-cooldowns/
10-13-09, 03:28 PM   #8
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by zero-kill View Post
That doesn't make any sense, you can see when it is on cooldown if it is an "on use" by having the trinket on your hotbar, if you swap trinkets there is always a 30 second cooldown before use, other than that there is no other "timing" method used.
I think you may have misunderstand what they are asking for. Lets take Coren's Chromium Coaster ( http://www.wowhead.com/?item=49074 ) for an example. Every trinket I've ever read about has a limit on the number of procs they can have in xx amount of time.

Yes it has a 30 second automatic cooldown when initially equipped. It has a "chance" to proc on critical strikes. What the OP seems to be looking for is a countdown after the trinket procs showing how long until it's possible to proc again. Most likely because they have abilities they can use to aid in triggering the trinkets proc and they want to maximize the possibility of getting a proc.
10-13-09, 03:49 PM   #9
Keyzer
A Murloc Raider
Try Procodile: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Procodile.html
10-13-09, 04:10 PM   #10
quazzi58
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
I think you may have misunderstand what they are asking for. Lets take Coren's Chromium Coaster ( http://www.wowhead.com/?item=49074 ) for an example. Every trinket I've ever read about has a limit on the number of procs they can have in xx amount of time.

Yes it has a 30 second automatic cooldown when initially equipped. It has a "chance" to proc on critical strikes. What the OP seems to be looking for is a countdown after the trinket procs showing how long until it's possible to proc again. Most likely because they have abilities they can use to aid in triggering the trinkets proc and they want to maximize the possibility of getting a proc.
Exactly. These are not on use Trinkets These are Proc Based Trinkets like Abyssal Rune, Greatness Card and others.

When a Trinket Procs It Starts an Internal cooldown. Normally this cooldown is around 40secs. What i was wondering is if there is an addon that can track this and display it with a timer or a bar. I have seen it before in videos but can never find the addon. I tried procadile but it doesn't give me bars for Internal Cooldowns.
10-13-09, 04:16 PM   #11
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
Originally Posted by Ailae View Post
Maybe InternalCooldowns will suit your needs.

http://www.wowace.com/addons/internal-cooldowns/
I'm using this myself, works for a lot of trinkets, if not all
10-13-09, 04:23 PM   #12
quazzi58
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by mrruben5 View Post
I'm using this myself, works for a lot of trinkets, if not all
yeah i cant get it to work for me? when i go to the interface options there is nothing there? It says Internal Cooldowns but nothing inside it. And im not getting any cooldown on my trinkets?
10-13-09, 04:50 PM   #13
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
It doesn't have and doesn't need any options.

Just put the trinket on your actionbar and start damaging a target dummy / cast heals on yourself. You should get a cooldown when it procs.

On a side note, wich trinkets do you use and are you using any actionbar AddOn?

Last edited by ravagernl : 10-13-09 at 04:57 PM.
10-13-09, 08:37 PM   #14
BWarner
A Black Drake

Go to a training dummy and start whacking on it. You should see the cooldowns and durations come up. Unfortunately, it does not start the trinket ICD that is activated upon equipping the trink, which would be a good enhancement (mental note to head over and recommend that at some point).

The Warrior Formerly Known As Aerowyn.

http://AeroWow.com/
10-13-09, 11:25 PM   #15
Limb0
A Cobalt Mageweaver

I've tried a few and Proculas is my favorite.
10-14-09, 01:27 AM   #16
quazzi58
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ok I obviously understand how Procs work seeing as im looking for an ICD addon so on that note i tested the the Internal Cooldown addon on the target dummies before my previous post.

Im using the Abyssal Rune. Also Tested with Dying Curse. Still didnt work. I am using Dominoes for my Action Bar mode.

Also the addon states it has options yet when you go ingame to look for them they are not there so its not working for me.

Also please.... I do not need addons that tell me when something procs. I need a tracker for the ICD I want to see when the Trinket Can't proc because its on cooldown.

Would it be possible to someone rig Power Aura's to show when its on CD??
10-14-09, 05:57 AM   #17
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

This is quoted from the comments at the Curse.com location of the addon. So it's possible that the information for that particular trinket may not be in the addon itself yet.

Source: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...cooldowns.aspx
If you want to add Death's Choice, Death's Verdict, Abyssal Rune, Banner of Victory, Comet's Trail and Dark Matter which were introduced in 3.2 you need to open \Libs\LibInternalCooldowns-1.0\Data.lua and insert these lines:

[67702] = {47303, 47115}, -- Death's Choice, Death's Verdict

[67669] = 47213, -- Abyssal Rune
[67671] = 47214, -- Banner of Victory
[64772] = 45609, -- Comet's Trail
[65024] = 46038, -- Dark Matter
10-14-09, 08:25 AM   #18
Limb0
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by quazzi58 View Post
Ok I obviously understand how Procs work seeing as im looking for an ICD addon so on that note i tested the the Internal Cooldown addon on the target dummies before my previous post.

Im using the Abyssal Rune. Also Tested with Dying Curse.

Also please.... I do not need addons that tell me when something procs. I need a tracker for the ICD I want to see when the Trinket Can't proc because its on cooldown.
Proculas handles this..

"Proculas is an addon that will tell you when things proc and gather statistics about procs such as Total Times Procced, Procs Per Minute, Proc Uptime and estimate the cooldown. "

The addon mainpage is on wowace, but I guess they didn't get to in depth with the description here.

It will track when your trinks/chants/weps/etc proc and you can set how you want this to be reported (or not). From these procs, the cooldown module will determine the icd which you can monitor via cooldown bars. It also has LDB support.

Last edited by Limb0 : 10-14-09 at 08:26 AM. Reason: repeated myself
10-14-09, 02:03 PM   #19
quazzi58
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Sorry didnt mean to sound like a jerk. I read the addon description and looked at images on Aces site. They need to update what the addon does. Im going to check it out here in about 5mins
10-14-09, 02:23 PM   #20
quazzi58
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hmm its not tracking Abyssal Rune?? any ideas??

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Trinket ICD Tracker. Cooldown Watch HELP!