10-14-09, 02:29 PM   #21
LiNK2088
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by quazzi58 View Post
Hmm its not tracking Abyssal Rune?? any ideas??
Use Procodile and add ur own spell, worked great for me!
10-15-09, 02:34 AM   #22
quazzi58
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yah Procadile when you add a spell doesnt want to show the ICD.

Proculious works but not showing all procs. So currently glass half full.

Anymore suggestion?

Thanks all that have posted. These addons are not just for my use I have a few guild mates who actually are the ones who inquired about these. So thank you from all of us for the help.
10-15-09, 02:58 AM   #23
YujiTFD
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
HeatSink, end of discussion

Forgot to mention one thing. Also get the LibInternalCooldowns-1.0 and do following:
1) Unzip HeatSink to your Addons folder, locate LibInternalCooldowns-1.0 folder inside it and delete everything in there leaving folder itself intact.
2) Unzip downloaded LibInternalCooldowns-1.0.zip, locate LibInternalCooldowns-1.0 folder inside it (should contian files Data.lua, LibInternalCooldowns-1.0.lua and lib.xml) and copy these files to the LibInternalCooldowns-1.0 folder inside your HeatSink addon's folder.
3a) Profit.
3b) If you're lazy or not OK with PC stuff, you can get already updated version here <link removed - see below> and profit even more. Feel free to check for viruses, but I'm pretty sure I'm clean.

Last edited by Seerah : 10-15-09 at 09:02 AM. Reason: YujiTFD edit: Updating instructions Seerah edit: removed d/l link
10-15-09, 09:00 AM   #24
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
No need to go through all of that hassle of replacing the library. You can just install it like any other addon, and HeatSink will pick it up (since it has the library listed in its OptionalDeps field in the toc). Since that's much easier, I'll remove your link to download it above. Not that I doubt your claims of being clean, it's just site rules.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-17-09, 12:29 AM   #25
YujiTFD
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
<...>Since that's much easier, I'll remove your link to download it above.<...>
OMG, why I haven't realised it earlier? I like it clean, I guess. But thanks anyway, your suggestion is absolutely legit.

Offtopic: was always wondering about origin of female at your picture in your signature. Can you point me directions, please?

Last edited by YujiTFD : 10-17-09 at 12:31 AM.
10-17-09, 11:07 AM   #26
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
From Aion Online.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-17-09, 04:45 PM   #27
quazzi58
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by YujiTFD View Post
Works Great.. Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much.

Thanks everyone who helped out!
12-01-09, 10:54 AM   #28
merlinmage
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by YujiTFD View Post

Forgot to mention one thing. Also get the LibInternalCooldowns-1.0 and do following:
1) Unzip HeatSink to your Addons folder, locate LibInternalCooldowns-1.0 folder inside it and delete everything in there leaving folder itself intact.
2) Unzip downloaded LibInternalCooldowns-1.0.zip, locate LibInternalCooldowns-1.0 folder inside it (should contian files Data.lua, LibInternalCooldowns-1.0.lua and lib.xml) and copy these files to the LibInternalCooldowns-1.0 folder inside your HeatSink addon's folder.
3a) Profit.
3b) If you're lazy or not OK with PC stuff, you can get already updated version here <link removed - see below> and profit even more. Feel free to check for viruses, but I'm pretty sure I'm clean.
Didn't work for me (can create test timers but Heatsink doesn't track any CDs at all)
Tried with LibInternalCooldown r17

Btw, Heatsink gives me 5 Errors when I start WoW (has something to do with Ace Bucket&Timer)

Edit: When I grab the whole Ace3 rev 880 package from Ace into my Addon folder, Heatsink doesn't throw erros out and works perfectly. Since Heatsink is my only Ace3 addon except MSBT, I guess the package of the Heatsink release is just buggy.

Last edited by merlinmage : 12-01-09 at 10:58 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Trinket ICD Tracker. Cooldown Watch HELP!