08-18-08, 12:34 AM   #1
thetrippledot
A Kobold Labourer
I cant remember the addon

it shows you how good an item is compared to your current equipment based spell damage spell hit and spell crit and probably other factors i didnt bother to read plz help
08-18-08, 01:02 AM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It may not be exactly what your looking for but RatingBuster does break down stats in to regular percents (such as what percent spell critical you get from the amount of Int the item has) and will show the difference between what your wearing and what your looking at so you can compare. You can also have it only compare specific stats and ignore ones you deem unnecessary.

From what i recall (i havent played in over a month) it didnt have a particular 'score' just hard data for your comparison since what would be better for you in the end is a personal call based on what you intend for your build.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
08-18-08, 01:33 AM   #3
LaoTseu
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ItemValue, Pawn and EquivalencePoints are three different approaches to what you are looking for. All three of them use formulas to rate an item and compare its score to one you are wearing. The results are displayed in the item tooltip.

Hope that helps.
08-19-08, 07:46 AM   #4
blackpandemic
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
EquipCompare or tekKompare with RatingsBuster is what I use and I love it. Shows a tooltip for the item you click on as well as a window next to it with a tooltip for "Currently Equipped."

When paired with RatingsBuster which gives you nice, easy to read numbers at the bottom, it's a great tool for getting new/better upgrades.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » I cant remember the addon