11-13-05, 03:55 AM   #1
Caladia
A Defias Bandit
Things not in the Toolbox

How do I go about getting dropdown menu's and other things not listed in the basic toolbox? I've looked around a found a few things that involve dropdowns, but can't figure out how to implement it into my current test addon to work with this and learn it.
11-14-05, 08:48 AM   #2
Nomad_Wanderer
A Murloc Raider
Yes. I'm interested in this too. In particular a Listbox component, that allows selection of the items (line by line) contained within it.
11-14-05, 06:47 PM   #3
noraj
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
you have to create a custom skin file(hopefully someone will post one for download soon)
11-15-05, 04:15 AM   #4
Caladia
A Defias Bandit
I guess I'll have to take a look at the example skin that was posted and see what I can come up with.

However, if anyone has already completed this and wouldn't mind releasing it for the rest of the community that would be awesome as well.
11-16-05, 02:09 PM   #5
noraj
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Caladia
I guess I'll have to take a look at the example skin that was posted and see what I can come up with.

However, if anyone has already completed this and wouldn't mind releasing it for the rest of the community that would be awesome as well.

lol all I have in my skin file that works is nulkris' example :P

I havent really needed anything else so havent added anything

If you make a skin file please post it for DL

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Things not in the Toolbox