04-03-16, 06:16 PM   #1
Londroth
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
MM Issue

Anyone with a clue as to what may be causing my mini map icons to appear with a weird background? It seems like it may be something with Silver Dragon but I'm not certain. Anyone else run across this and figured out how to fix it sans getting rid of Silver Dragon?

04-04-16, 12:57 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't see that, but then again, I don't run Silver Dragon. I would suggest disabling ALL OF YOUR ADDONS EXCEPT FOR Carbonite and Silver Dragon. If the problem remains, disable Silver Dragon next. If that fixes the problem, I'd say that something in Silver Dragon is probably interfering with Carbonite. If it DOESN'T fix the problem, then you've got a dilemma on your hands.
The problem is that the graphic that is showing up with your icons looks like a graphic from Carbonite.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 04-04-16 at 01:00 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » MM Issue