01-08-08, 11:22 AM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
World of Warcraft Content Patch 2.3.2 is Live

World of Warcraft Content Patch 2.3.2

User Interface
  • There is now an option to turn off the screen edge damage flash when you have a fullscreen UI up.
  • You can sell stacks by dropping them on the merchant window again.
  • Ready check (/readycheck) will now display a visual display of each party/raid member's status next to their name. This will display in the Party UI, the Raid UI and the Raid pullout UI. A player will get a check mark if they are ready, a question mark if they have not replied and a red X if they are not ready or are afk.
  • You can now see raid members on the minimap as dark blue dots in addition to party members which still display as light blue dots.
  • You can now shift click names while the petition window is open to paste them into the petition.
  • Fixed various problems with /castsequence getting stuck.
  • /cast will toggle spells again unless the name is prefixed with an exclamation mark, e.g. /castsequence Steady Shot, !Auto Shot
[More]
01-09-08, 03:31 PM   #2
tralkar
An Onyxian Warder

8 months and still blizzard can't fix the boar charge spell.. And before all you say its working right let me tell you whats happening..

When your boar in on a mob, and another mob is shoting at him and charge spell is ready to fire again. The pet charges the other mob before killing the first. This is not suppose to happen.. It suppose to wait untill the first mob is dead before going after the 2nd..

Now tell me I'm wrong in this.....

WoWInterface » Site Forums » News » World of Warcraft Content Patch 2.3.2 is Live