11-15-08, 11:34 AM   #1
mrmazzo
A Defias Bandit
Question heal bar to party member

Hi, I was searching around for an addon that can attach a simple button to a party member; for example, a holy light button and a flash light button aside each party member, without configuring any macros. Is there any addon that's doing so?

Thank you and btw sorry for my english
11-15-08, 11:50 AM   #2
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Though not exactly what you're looking for, Clique is very close to what you want.

What the addon does, is bind mouse buttons to spells/macro's/whatever the hell you want to bind it to. And when you click the frames it will cast that spell.

For example on my Paladin, I have it set up so that when I left click a unit frame, it will cast FoL, right click is HL, middle click is cleanse, etc.

It's extremely easy to set up as well. You just go to your spell book, click the last tab with a mouse on it, and then you click your spell how you want it bound.

For example if you want to cast Holy Light with a right click, you just right click Holy Light in your spell book while the Clique window is open, and it will be bound to that key.
11-15-08, 01:16 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Take a look at extreme unit buttons
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » heal bar to party member