09-11-12, 02:19 PM   #1
Tigermafia
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Smile Rythal Fan Update files

Hello all,

I am posting this link for everyone that fell for the developer's joke of a patch to the community of this great addon. I don't care if the admin's lock this post or delete it, cause if they do i will post another. The community that downloaded the jokes of fataals and the other guy's attempt at a patch that broke the BEST addon fix EVER!!!

So without further ado; here is the link to the files. (BTW sorry its on rapidshare; best thing i can think of to get the files out there.)

Link removed. Rythal removed the links from his posts himself. ~ Cairenn

ENJOY!!!

Last edited by Cairenn : 09-11-12 at 02:24 PM.

09-11-12, 04:33 PM   #2
Tigermafia
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm sorry Cairenn, but I am gonna have to override you on this edit of my post as the link I posted wasn't to Rythal's page. It was to my files for my PC that had the fan update in case anyone download that disaster of an update that Carbonite released. So will post this again, and will override any edits so ppl can at least have a working copy of carbonite.

Link removed, again. Tigermafia, please check your PMs. ~ Cairenn

Last edited by Cairenn : 09-11-12 at 05:01 PM.

09-11-12, 04:42 PM   #3
lerb
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Tigermafia, I think the case here is that you aren't allowed to link directly to files that haven't been scanned by the site. Files the site can't promise will be free of, well, anything harmful for their computers. If people really want a working carbonite and find themselves unsatisfied with the latest Carbonite version, they should be able to find it pretty easily.

You could just link to the forum thread about Rythals update, instead. That should lead them in the correct directon.

09-11-12, 05:00 PM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
What lerb said.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Rythal Fan Update files