12-10-06, 01:41 AM   #1
trema
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Help with bongos Stances - Stealth

Ok i added bar 1 - 6 i want bar 6 that i hid to change to bar 1 when i'am in stealth it isn't working can anyone help? and i clicked add i also don't know what offset means and paging

Last edited by trema : 12-10-06 at 11:47 AM.
12-11-06, 03:07 PM   #2
Defx
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by trema
Ok i added bar 1 - 6 i want bar 6 that i hid to change to bar 1 when i'am in stealth it isn't working can anyone help? and i clicked add i also don't know what offset means and paging

The way you worded it is a bit confusing...

It seems you want Bar 1 to displayed when you enter stealth? Which seems a little odd... I would think you would be on Bar 1 and want it to change to Bar 6 when you enter stealth.

Paging means cycling through bars. Think of the bars as pages, and you are paging up or paging down.

Offset is how many bars/pages from Bar 1 you are. If you want to switch to Bar 6 from Bar 1, then your offset is 5. 1+ 5 = 6

If you are playing with Bar 1 as your main bar, and you to be on Bar 6 while you are stealthed, then set you want the follow settings:

In Stance: Stealth

Switch Bars: 1 - 1

Pages: 5

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help with bongos Stances - Stealth