07-14-07, 03:21 AM   #1
ladybadone
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
What mod was it

Ok in the old mazzle there was a mod that gave you lots of info. One was as a priest when I would cast HOT a bar would come up and tick showing me how long the person had left. Was that witchhunt`? I notice you dont have that in here this time. Or is it some other mod now and I just havent configured it yet.

Also I have noticed every so often I get this millisecond of freeze since I put in the new version. This actually happened a while back when we had to update Mazzle because of a game update and I think I did something wrong. What I did then was installed Mazzle again and updated all the libraries. If anyone knows what might be causing this then I can fix it.
Thanks again and I love this UI
07-14-07, 08:57 AM   #2
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ladybadone
Ok in the old mazzle there was a mod that gave you lots of info. One was as a priest when I would cast HOT a bar would come up and tick showing me how long the person had left. Was that witchhunt`? I notice you dont have that in here this time. Or is it some other mod now and I just havent configured it yet.

Also I have noticed every so often I get this millisecond of freeze since I put in the new version. This actually happened a while back when we had to update Mazzle because of a game update and I think I did something wrong. What I did then was installed Mazzle again and updated all the libraries. If anyone knows what might be causing this then I can fix it.
Thanks again and I love this UI
You wouldn't notice a millisecond of freeze.

Marth

07-14-07, 09:10 AM   #3
Darxon
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Chronometer ?
07-14-07, 09:56 AM   #4
ladybadone
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Marthisdil
You wouldn't notice a millisecond of freeze.
I was just using that as an example that its not seconds but just like a sputter type freeze here and thare
Chronometer, thanks will check that out and see if it was that.

Ok I checked and it was Chronometer. I fixed it, it was not enabled. DUH. LOL

Last edited by ladybadone : 07-14-07 at 10:13 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » What mod was it