10-31-09, 11:29 AM   #1
alphaomega16
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Addon For Stat Display

Heya guys, been trying to find an addon preferably one that works with titan panel that shows spellpower / AP and other stats.

Ive tried bonusscanner and for some reason it never shows whats on my character sheet.

My shadow priest has around 2000 spellpower with inner fire yet it reports only 17**.
11-01-09, 06:25 AM   #2
blay
An Aku'mai Servant
I'm not 100% certain, but if ur SP is 1700-ish w/out that talent or buff, I don't think it will update to reflect that information. Just like my buffs don't reflect talented GotW. Again, I could be wrong.
11-01-09, 01:35 PM   #3
Taryble
A Molten Giant

BonusScanner only shows what the bonuses are that are directly on your gear. It doesn't take into account conversions from one stat to another (Spirit -> Spellpower, Int -> Spell Crit, etc), nor does it count bonuses from buffs. It just adds up all the stats that are directly on your gear, if I remember correctly.

you might try Broker_Casterstats or Broker_Meleestats, these create multiple separate feeds - one Broker feed for each stat. This will show the exact bonuses that are on your character sheet.
11-02-09, 08:46 AM   #4
forty2j
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Try Tankadin, actually.. it has an LDB dropdown for stats, and while it was designed for tankings, I believe everything you want will be there. (Spellpower used to be a treat stat for tanking pallies, so I'm sure it's available.)
11-02-09, 04:27 PM   #5
BWarner
A Black Drake

Check out StatsNow.

The Warrior Formerly Known As Aerowyn.

http://AeroWow.com/
11-04-09, 07:20 PM   #6
alphaomega16
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks guys, will give them all a run through tomorrow

1 by 1 ofc hehehe
11-08-09, 07:18 AM   #7
alphaomega16
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Been trying to get "Statsnow" to work but its not showing anything is it a part of another addon or something.

I can get it to show icons with Titan Panel but not numbers ?

Edit
Seems that on my shadow priest it doesnt allow to just show spellpower instead it says shadow power and thats whats not working ???

How strange.

Has all schools of magic covered except for just spellpower category.

Last edited by alphaomega16 : 11-08-09 at 07:22 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon For Stat Display