Quantcast
Screen Shots of your UI... - Page 185 - WoWInterface
Thread Tools Display Modes
10-07-10, 03:43 AM   #3681
Yei
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
 
Yei's Avatar
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 11
Boomboom, I love it looks amazing and its for a DK even better i still havent found the time to get my own UI tweaking done.


Did you do all this with add-ons or was LUA editing involved?

points of comments:


- Reduce the size of the buffs theres no need for them to be so big ,thats all i can think off

What font are you using actually ?

but all in all really nice UI
 
10-07-10, 08:17 AM   #3682
Seerah
Fishing Trainer
 
Seerah's Avatar
WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 10,745
Just something nitpicky because I've seen this question one other time...
Originally Posted by Yei View Post
or was LUA editing involved?
That's still an addon.
__________________
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

 
10-07-10, 08:40 AM   #3683
Yei
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
 
Yei's Avatar
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 11
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Just something nitpicky because I've seen this question one other time...

That's still an addon.
that i didnt know i can alter a lot in-game but i cant write LUA so that why im asking
 
10-07-10, 08:46 AM   #3684
boomboom
A Fallenroot Satyr
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23
Originally Posted by Yei View Post
Boomboom, I love it looks amazing and its for a DK even better i still havent found the time to get my own UI tweaking done.


Did you do all this with add-ons or was LUA editing involved?

points of comments:


- Reduce the size of the buffs theres no need for them to be so big ,thats all i can think off

What font are you using actually ?

but all in all really nice UI
I'm glad you like it. It's all done with addons, the unit frames and buffs are stuf, the action bars are dominos. This are the big ones I guess.

The font I am using is Visitor.

http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=visitor
 
10-07-10, 10:24 AM   #3685
v6o
An Onyxian Warder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 399
You really need to sort out those pixel font sizes boomboom. Otherwise it looks good.
__________________
I stopped playing back World of Warcraft in 2010 and I have no plans on returning.
This is a dead account and if you want to continue any of my addons or make a fork then feel free to do so.
This is your permission slip.

If you need to contact me, do so on Twitter @v6ooo

Best regards, v6.
 
10-07-10, 10:30 AM   #3686
boomboom
A Fallenroot Satyr
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23
Originally Posted by v6o View Post
You really need to sort out those pixel font sizes boomboom. Otherwise it looks good.
Which ones and in what way?
 
10-07-10, 01:00 PM   #3687
Quokka
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Quokka's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 196
Just some nice bars I found while looking for the last things to do in my AI-Art project. Did'nt know where to show them off



Credit goes to Blizzard Art Department
 
10-07-10, 01:05 PM   #3688
Haleth
This Space For Rent
 
Haleth's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,173
Nice.

Are they the vehicle bars?
 
10-07-10, 01:21 PM   #3689
Quokka
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Quokka's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 196
the should be normal player bars, the button space would match, and the folder there in is PlayerActionBarAlt
 
10-07-10, 02:27 PM   #3690
iTigah
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 10
Originally Posted by Quokka View Post
the should be normal player bars, the button space would match, and the folder there in is PlayerActionBarAlt
PlayerActionBarAlt Alt = Alternative = Probaly means it's the vehicle bars :P
 
10-07-10, 03:10 PM   #3691
Quokka
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Quokka's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 196
Originally Posted by iTigah View Post
PlayerActionBarAlt Alt = Alternative = Probaly means it's the vehicle bars :P
Sorry m8, but I know what Alt means.

and no there not Vehicle bars, they are in the folder Vehicles
 
10-07-10, 04:22 PM   #3692
Oraknathal
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
 
Oraknathal's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 143
hey boomboom what is the code that you input to make health shows just as65k and not the full number and not 65k/65k ive been trying to figure it out for so long if its an lua code could you link it??
 
10-07-10, 05:00 PM   #3693
boomboom
A Fallenroot Satyr
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23
Originally Posted by Oraknathal View Post
hey boomboom what is the code that you input to make health shows just as65k and not the full number and not 65k/65k ive been trying to figure it out for so long if its an lua code could you link it??
No code. I use stuf, on the global options page, scroll down to "number shorten start," I used 10000, so that might be what you want.
 
10-07-10, 06:28 PM   #3694
Oraknathal
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
 
Oraknathal's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 143
yeh boom it changed my text from 23421/24321 to 24k/24k what i meant wad do u know how to make show just 24k by itself??
 
10-07-10, 06:33 PM   #3695
Unkn
Premium Member
 
Unkn's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 258
Originally Posted by Oraknathal View Post
yeh boom it changed my text from 23421/24321 to 24k/24k what i meant wad do u know how to make show just 24k by itself??
You have to change the tags in the text settings for the frames.
__________________
"I'm very feminine. And I'll beat the crap out of ANYONE who disagrees!"
 
10-07-10, 06:39 PM   #3696
MidgetMage55
Grinch!
 
MidgetMage55's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,498
Originally Posted by Oraknathal View Post
yeh boom it changed my text from 23421/24321 to 24k/24k what i meant wad do u know how to make show just 24k by itself??
If your using stuf open the text tag for health (its text 3 by default) and you should see [curhp]/[maxhp]. If you want to to just show what the target is at simply remove everything after [curhp]
__________________

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

Last edited by MidgetMage55 : 10-07-10 at 06:56 PM. Reason: correct information
 
10-07-10, 06:51 PM   #3697
brotherhobbes
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 313
Originally Posted by Ferous View Post
Looks very nice. Maybe you want it set that way, but the red zero on all of the action buttons would drive me nuts. I'm guessing that's OmniCC, in which case you can change the "Minimum duration to display text" to something like 2s so that you don't see the GCD on every single button. Unless you wanted it being displayed, of course.
 
10-07-10, 07:21 PM   #3698
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 863
Originally Posted by brotherhobbes View Post
Looks very nice. Maybe you want it set that way, but the red zero on all of the action buttons would drive me nuts. I'm guessing that's OmniCC, in which case you can change the "Minimum duration to display text" to something like 2s so that you don't see the GCD on every single button. Unless you wanted it being displayed, of course.
Oh yeah that is just a tiny thing :P I don't really notice it though, until I see the screenshot.
 
10-07-10, 07:40 PM   #3699
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer
 
Petrah's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,988
Ferous, your av is frightening me....
__________________
♪~ ( ) I My Sonos!
AddOn Authors: If your addon spams the chat box with "Addon v8.3.4.5.3 now loaded!", please add an option to disable it!
 
10-07-10, 08:05 PM   #3700
Cralor
Mmm... cookies!!!
 
Cralor's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 772
Originally Posted by Petrah View Post
Ferous, your av is frightening me....
__________________
Never be satisfied with satisfactory.
 

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Screen Shots of your UI...

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off