Well, I updated to the GIT so I was current with what changes you have done since the 10.0.9_beta.
I was doing some BG's testing my UI and I decided to see if the map feature in the tabs would replace the small map for me (shift+m).
When I went into the BG (EOTS) it greeted me with an error.
Interface\AddOns\RDX\MapMgr\Maps\NxAPIMapPlayer.lua:107: attempt to index global 'iunit' (a nil value)
Interface\AddOns\RDX\MapMgr\Maps\NxMap.lua:1622: in function `Update'
Interface\AddOns\RDX\MapMgr\Maps\NxMapFrame.lua:213: in function <Interface\AddOns\RDX\MapMgr\Maps\NxMapFrame.lua:141>
I do know that my mediapack folders are still from 10.0.9 as there were not updates in the GIT version with the download. So that might have been my fault.