09-05-10, 12:04 AM   #1
starzguy123
A Kobold Labourer
Super Duper Macro...Help plz

Hey guys

Im trying to download Super Duper Macros for my hunter again i had it once but i had this same problem so i had a guildy get it from me then send my the files but there out for town for a while

So i try downloading super duper macros and its downloads i open it the extract the files inside and then once it is done extracting the files it doesnt come up with like an .exe file or anything just like read me files called _MACOSX and SuperDuperMacro... ive put them both in my interface and the addons folder like i always do with my addons but no luck it doesnt show up on my addons tab and yes ive fully reastarted wow...

So im not really sure what to do cause never had a problem like this before and i use alot of addons so im no noob at using addons except with this one apperently

So if youve got any feed back to help me out to solve this issue it would be greatly apperciated because i gatta do ICC tomrrow and i need this addon to set my hunter up again.....

Thanks
09-05-10, 03:54 AM   #2
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The main reason that addons do not showing up is that you have it 1 level too deep in your interface folder.
ie: C:\Wold Of Warcraft\Inteface\Addons\Addonname\Addonname\addon.toc
c:\world of warcraft\Interface\Addons\Addonname\Addonname\addon.lua

or you put the files into the Interface folder without being in a folder.
ie: c:\world of warcraft\Interface\Addons\addon.toc
c:\world of warcraft\Interface\Addons\addon.lua

ok so.....
lets say you have your wow installed at c:\world of warcraft

You would want to download the addon from here and unzip it somewhere.

then you would go to c:\world of warcraft\Interface\Addons\

Drop the folder that you unziped into the addons folder. so that you should have

c:\world of warcraft\Interface\Addons\SuperDuperMacro\

Inside you should have a few files
1 .toc file
some .lua files
mabey a .xml file

If you do not have these files but have another folder and the files are inside that folder then you need to move the files up 1 directory level.

Last edited by Nobgul : 09-05-10 at 03:58 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Super Duper Macro...Help plz