02-02-06, 05:07 PM   #1
Nahkohe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Addon to find all items of a type on all characters ?

Background.
When playing I tend to just send all green and better items to an alt if they aren't immediately useful to the character I'm playing. That alt now has a backpack and 6 traveler's backpacks full along with 100+ items in mail (OfflineMail is a godsend for being able to track this stuff ). I'd rather play than spend hours slogging through all my toons figuring out if there is a better bracer out there

Request.
Does anyone know of an addon that has the functionality of something like Possessions but allows filtering by slot. What I'd like to be able to do is pull up a list of every item I have in either an inventory, bank or mailbox for a particular slot. I could then mouseover each one and see if something better exists than what I'm currently wearing and then go to that toon and grab it. KC Items compatible would be awesome as the fewer DB's the better.

The flipside is to be able to mouseover any item in an inventory/bank/mailbox and then have a kind of super EquipCompare which lists what is being worn on all toons for that slot so that I can quickly see if it would be an upgrade for any toon or whether I should sell or disenchant it.

Thanks

Nahkohe

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon to find all items of a type on all characters ?