Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03-13-09, 11:22 AM   #1
bkray1
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hud Setup

Hello again all,

I've finally got everything set up and working. I'm currently in the process of tweaking and have a few more questions. I'm reading the User Guide found on the web page about the HUD Bars. I recall seeing somewhere a picture of the hud display with arrows indicating which section was what and what the name of each part was. Are there any images that are labeled and display all the parts of the nUI? In particular, there is a bar with arrows and what not on it, which after browsing some forum posts, I think is called the healthrace(?) bar. Now reading the guide to figure out what it does. At any rate, a labeled pic of the hud would be useful, i just can't remember where i saw it.

The other quick question, if i disable the cooldown bars, in my solo player frame does it also disable it in party mode or 10 man mode? I don't really need it solo questing etc but would like it in party and raid frames. Just curious.

Thanks Bryan

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Hud Setup