05-15-10, 02:58 AM   #1
Zasurus
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question Carbonite Wiki Membership

Hi all,
I have tried to join the Cabonite Unofficial Wiki (http://carbonite.wikidot.com/) but not had any response. Does anyone know if the admins are active still or can anyone else let me join?
I have managed to intergrate my addon with carbonite's maps and would like to share my knolage on it as I found very little on the subject. :-)

I have experience writting Wiki's and promise not to do TO much damage!

Thanks

Zas

05-15-10, 03:17 AM   #2
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

I don't believe that site has been updated/maintained since Blizz instituted their "no pay for play" policy regarding addons. I took a look at the last update and it was sometime in 2008. As far as I know, WoWInterface is the only current place for info on Carb.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

05-15-10, 03:41 AM   #3
Zasurus
A Cyclonian
I know it's out of date but that shouldn't mean that we can't update it.
I wouldn't expect Carbonite authors to do it as they don't get paided for it but the comunity could? Maybe make it open to anyone with an acount to edit it. Like Wikipedia etc...

Searching these forums is not the easyest and when you do find what you want you will only find an answer to the question that person asked.

So anyone want to own up to being an admin on d wiki?

Thanks,

Zas

05-15-10, 04:34 AM   #4
Zasurus
A Cyclonian
Exclamation

LOL I just moved my own question down the list by answering loads of others... SO this is a shameless bump! :P

Zas

07-02-10, 06:21 PM   #5
Zasurus
A Cyclonian
Exclamation

Come on... Someone must have access to or know someone who does have access to this wiki and can add me so I can edit it and throw some of my addon integration knowledge somewhere before I forget it! LOL

Thanks

Zas

07-03-10, 08:17 PM   #6
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I found out who the moderator/admin is of the site and have sent them a private message through Wikidot. As soon as I hear back, I will let you know

07-23-10, 03:00 PM   #7
Zasurus
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
I found out who the moderator/admin is of the site and have sent them a private message through Wikidot. As soon as I hear back, I will let you know
Cool it would be nice to sort that wiki out a bit. :-) It was the first place I ended up when looking for info on how to interact so seems a good place to put it! ;-)

Zas

Edit: Just reread you post... I sent them a message when I first found the site but no luck :-( I hope you have more luck! ;-)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite Wiki Membership