09-20-06, 02:20 PM   #1
tvar
A Murloc Raider
what file modifies the "right click on portrait" menu

I used to have an addon that added a configuration menu to the menu I get when I right click on my portrait frame. I think it was called Sabrina's Status Window or something like that (the name definitely began with an S). Anyway, I have removed the addon, but I still have the menu item when I right click on my portrait.

Does anyone know what file that menu is stored it so I can delete it? Thanks!
09-20-06, 03:14 PM   #2
Saynt
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Satrina Buff Frame or StatusWindow is probably the mod. I'd try deleting your savedvariables for them.. should be a good start.
09-25-06, 03:21 PM   #3
tvar
A Murloc Raider
Unfortunately that didn't help. I didn't have any saved variables for that mod. I had actually deleted all my saved variables a while back, I guess that took care of it. Anyone else have any ideas?
09-26-06, 10:13 PM   #4
Guillotine
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That would mean that you are dealing with a different mod here. If you delete an addon and it's WTF files, it should be completely removed (assuming it didn't move something like the chat frame). It could not leave a change in the right-click menu though. What exactly is changed about your menu? That might help narrow it down.
09-27-06, 09:36 AM   #5
tvar
A Murloc Raider
Well like I said, I still have the configuration menu item when I right click on my portrait, but maybe it'll be easier to explain with a picture.

That's the menu you get when you right click on your portrait with this addon. While I don't have the sub-menus any more, I still have the "Addons >" entry in my portrait menu (it just doesn't expand to anything).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » what file modifies the "right click on portrait" menu