11-30-06, 09:32 AM   #1
myndcraft
A Defias Bandit
Patch 2.0 - Looking for a decursive replacement

I understand the days of decursive are gone and really I am okay with that, but I'm curious what my fellow decursive users are going to do.

Are there any mods that will pop up a list of people that have a curable ailment much like decursive did? From here it would be up to me to target and decurse them, or ideally I would be able to target them from this list... but still manually decurse them.

Thanks in advance.
11-30-06, 10:03 AM   #2
JoshBorke
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by myndcraft
I understand the days of decursive are gone and really I am okay with that, but I'm curious what my fellow decursive users are going to do.

Are there any mods that will pop up a list of people that have a curable ailment much like decursive did? From here it would be up to me to target and decurse them, or ideally I would be able to target them from this list... but still manually decurse them.

Thanks in advance.
with wow 2.0, mods will not be able to pop up anything while in combat. that means you must have a static list that highlights who is debuffed. try something like PerfectRaid or Grid as new raid frames (since it assumed that 5 people won't be that difficult)
11-30-06, 10:12 AM   #3
Hjalte
A Fallenroot Satyr
I'd also like to recommend Grid. It might have a lot of other features too, but it is very handy for decursing.

Here's a link for the TBC version of Grid. If you want to use it on the test realms, you'll have to modify a couple of files though, because of the strange version numbers from Blizzard.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=5772
11-30-06, 11:19 AM   #4
sid67
A Cliff Giant
I tried using Grid (the live version) on the current live servers to get a feel for healing in 2.0 and I couldn't get it to work with CT_BottomBar. If I had both loaded, it crashed BottomBar. I consider that one of my core addons, so I just stopped trying to use Grid.

It's a bit of a moot point right now though with 2.0 literally right around the corner.
11-30-06, 12:06 PM   #5
Nickenyfiken
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by sid67
I tried using Grid (the live version) on the current live servers to get a feel for healing in 2.0 and I couldn't get it to work with CT_BottomBar. If I had both loaded, it crashed BottomBar. I consider that one of my core addons, so I just stopped trying to use Grid.

It's a bit of a moot point right now though with 2.0 literally right around the corner.
There are many really good barmods like Bartender and Bongos. You should be able to replace all your ct mods with easy...
11-30-06, 02:34 PM   #6
Pastamancer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by sid67

Tell me more about how Grid breaks CT_BottomBar.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Patch 2.0 - Looking for a decursive replacement