06-08-05, 01:58 PM   #1
Seicar
A Kobold Labourer
Map coords on guild members???

Hi everyone, first time posting here love the site.

Here is the idea/request I have for modders.

First part is the info on my ui that we all use in my guild.

Titan Panel. As most of you are probably familiar with this mod my question regards the realtime coords on the panel for your map location.

What i would like to have is a mod that is capable of giving me the map location coordinates of my guild members who are not in my current party or raid party possibly using the data from titan panel. I am thinking this could work by using a chat channel to facilitate the data transfer for this info, however I do not want the info coming to me from the chat window, I would like to access this info from the guild screen by simply clicking a button marked "Locate" so that i can see the actuall coordinates. I know the guild screen already shows the zone members are in I just want the extra details. Is this a feasable idea that can be implimented in a mod or is it not worth the trouble. We also use CTmod mapmod so the data could be pulled from there also.

Thanks in advance for your input.
Seicar
33 Orc Shaman
Crushridge

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Map coords on guild members???