04-11-07, 02:32 AM   #441
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Blucull, I understood almost nothing of any of your posts.

04-11-07, 05:02 AM   #442
blucoll
A Murloc Raider
ok i say it again...

oCD + antagonist and chronomete is deisabled somtimes i logg on, and somtime SCT is not loaded correct when i loggon, that's what it's all about

i got no other addon
no error message in bugsack
1.6 1280x1024

somthing more you want to know

also i would be happy if i could get an answer on PM about hosting your addon on my homepage already asked you about a month ago

www.blucoll.moo.no

Blucoll

sorry my bad english

[Edited] 12/4/07

Last edited by blucoll : 04-12-07 at 10:50 AM.

04-14-07, 08:53 PM   #443
Baetta226
A Kobold Labourer
Hi, first off i wanna congratulate you on an awsome mod its great and extrmly helpful

but onto the problem

i use a basic layout for my warlock. I have all my skills layed out perfectly and all but when i mouse over them the information about them (I.E dmg, heal amount etc etc) all i see is wht the skill is and what rank it is
iv tried re mazzifying,re doing my skills but nothing works

i havnt added any other mods or anything, its happnes on all my characters and hapened afer i rolled a dranei warrior
what should i do?

thanks

Last edited by Baetta226 : 04-14-07 at 08:58 PM.

04-25-07, 09:04 PM   #444
saulithyia
A Murloc Raider
AceConsole Error on all alts??

I've been trying to get MazzleUI to work on my alts (same server, same faction). It runs perfectly fine on my main. When I go to Mazzlefy my alts, I get this error in the bugsack:

[2007/04/25 21:38:37-42-x1]: Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3094: AceConsole-2.0: AceConsole-2.0: Option handler "IsActive" not found.:

---

After which, the Mazzlefy window shuts down (no 2nd button to click to complete the spell) and my chat box area is a bit out of whack like this:

This happens on all of my alts. Yet Mazzle works with no problems on my main toon. However, after attempting to Mazzlefy my alts, I give up and log my main back on and everything seems fine because, Mazzle registers my alts as having been Mazzlefied (I've made the noob mistake ONCE of not Mazzlefying an alt and had to actually start all over from scratch). However, I have to go into my Interface page and re-click on Show Party Chat Bubbles (it's always checked, I uncheck it) and Show Player and NPC Names (all unchecked, I check them).

I have tried re-installing Mazzle, but the same thing still happens. I'm at a loss! Oh, my resolution is 1280 x 1024, but don't think that's an issue if it works fine on my main. Help!

04-26-07, 02:32 PM   #445
Ringleron
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Originally Posted by saulithyia
This happens on all of my alts. Yet Mazzle works with no problems on my main toon. However, after attempting to Mazzlefy my alts, I give up and log my main back on and everything seems fine because, Mazzle registers my alts as having been Mazzlefied (I've made the noob mistake ONCE of not Mazzlefying an alt and had to actually start all over from scratch). However, I have to go into my Interface page and re-click on Show Party Chat Bubbles (it's always checked, I uncheck it) and Show Player and NPC Names (all unchecked, I check them).

I have tried re-installing Mazzle, but the same thing still happens. I'm at a loss! Oh, my resolution is 1280 x 1024, but don't think that's an issue if it works fine on my main. Help!

I too created a new character in another server.

When I Mazzify, I don't get that other button that reloads the UI. So, I use /reloadui and all is great except for AutoBar, Trinket Menu and the chat logs... they all appear in the same place as Saulithyia's image.

Is there a way to move these to the original locations?

BTW: In another server, all is great including my alts on that server.

I'm also using 1280x1024 (1.25 aspect) as well.

04-26-07, 02:55 PM   #446
Pajamsammi
A Kobold Labourer
Hey Mazzle. I love the UI, and i continue to use it everyday. However, i encountered a problem today when i tried logging on. This is what my UI usually looks like..

And this is what my UI looks like now.

Yesterday it was working fine, i haven't changed a thing today, so i don't know what the problem is. Any idea?

Edit: I am running CTmod, along with it's adds, and X-perl. But the problem is really the entire Mazzle bottom part.. it's just disappeared, along with Fubar. I'm running at 1280x1024.

Last edited by Pajamsammi : 04-26-07 at 04:05 PM.

04-26-07, 10:28 PM   #447
Leeroi
A Fallenroot Satyr
Things out of place

In saulithyia's post above - I have had the exact same problem! The solution is to remove addons that weren't part of Mazzle's compilation originally. I do this by going into the addon folder, sorting by date last modified, and pulling out of the addon folder anything modified after Feb. 16th. For me, this includes QuestFu, one add on I made, and King of the Jungle.

Then restart the WoW and type "/mazzify". Go through the questions, doing a complete install and things should work fine. After the successful mazzify, exit the game, put the addons back in the addon folder that you just took out, and try playing again.

Good luck!

Note: this "bug" is not a bug of Mazzle's - Mazzifying assumes it knows exactly what is and is not in the addone folder. If you add something unexpected, that was your doing . This issue is listed somewhere else (how I found the cure...) but I can't remember where. The UI will work fine w/ many other "unexpected" addons, but the Mazzify function will not.

Leeroi

Last edited by Leeroi : 04-26-07 at 10:32 PM.

04-27-07, 06:25 AM   #448
Ringleron
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Originally Posted by Leeroi
The solution is to remove addons that weren't part of Mazzle's compilation originally.

Leeroi
Thanks, Leeroi. I was going to do what you suggested this morning as the only add-on I added was FishingBuddy and its other support mods.

Removing them did solve the problem (oh, and the button to finish mazzifying appeared again).

04-28-07, 09:55 AM   #449
saulithyia
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Leeroi
The solution is to remove addons that weren't part of Mazzle's compilation originally.

Leeroi

Thanks so much! I thought I had done that (Mazzlefied before adding addons), but maybe I forgot one.

It's too bad this forum can't have sub-folders to sort out bugs/soultions for them to be easier to find... I did searches for "AceConsole" and was hard-pressed to find info and didn't really have spare time to skim through 45-ish pages of posts...

04-30-07, 08:16 AM   #450
i2apelawl
A Kobold Labourer
Screen got really blurry

the first time I got mazzle it was working perfectly, but now i loaded it and the screen got a lot blurrier. i dont think this a specific mazzle problem either, because i have tried to install of comlentations before and it has happened. I love mazzle ui and i dont want to go back to my old one. Please help!

-john

04-30-07, 08:25 AM   #451
spacecat4
A Murloc Raider
3d Modeler bug?

Hi, I love Mazzle BTW, but this week, I just started getting a new bug on start up:
'Mazz3D_ModelDB' (a nil value)
MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_Models.lua:44: in function <Interface\AddOns\MazzleUI\MazzleUI_Models.lua:41>
<in C code>: in function `Show'
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Initialization.lua:456: in function `DUF_Initialize_BaseSettings'
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Initialization.lua:778: in function `DUF_Initialize_Frame'
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Initialization.lua:351: in function `DUF_Initialize_AllFrames'
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Initialization.lua:52: in function `initFunction'
DiscordLibrary\DiscordLib_Main.lua:249: in function `DiscordLib_Initialize'
DiscordLibrary\DiscordLib_Main.lua:163: in function `DiscordLib_Main_OnUpdate'
<string>:"DiscordLib_MainFrame:OnUpdate":2: in function <[string "DiscordLib_MainFrame:OnUpdate"]:1>

it goes off about 3-4 times right when I start up or reload the UI
I'm a Warlock using the Warlock interface, and have a 1.6 ratio
I'm running WOW w/BC on a PC

I've tried turning off and on the 3D settings in Mazzle, but nothing seems to work. Thank you for any help.

04-30-07, 11:22 AM   #452
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by spacecat4
Hi, I love Mazzle BTW, but this week, I just started getting a new bug on start up:
'Mazz3D_ModelDB' (a nil value)
MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_Models.lua:44: in function <Interface\AddOns\MazzleUI\MazzleUI_Models.lua:41>
<in C code>: in function `Show'
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Initialization.lua:456: in function `DUF_Initialize_BaseSettings'
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Initialization.lua:778: in function `DUF_Initialize_Frame'
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Initialization.lua:351: in function `DUF_Initialize_AllFrames'
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Initialization.lua:52: in function `initFunction'
DiscordLibrary\DiscordLib_Main.lua:249: in function `DiscordLib_Initialize'
DiscordLibrary\DiscordLib_Main.lua:163: in function `DiscordLib_Main_OnUpdate'
<string>:"DiscordLib_MainFrame:OnUpdate":2: in function <[string "DiscordLib_MainFrame:OnUpdate"]:1>

it goes off about 3-4 times right when I start up or reload the UI
I'm a Warlock using the Warlock interface, and have a 1.6 ratio
I'm running WOW w/BC on a PC

I've tried turning off and on the 3D settings in Mazzle, but nothing seems to work. Thank you for any help.
That's an interesting error. It's trying to access the model database before it's setup, which shouldn't happen. You have to have at least one successful mazzification before it tries that.

Try mazzifying with some minimal settings and lots of stuff checked off in the Mazzifier. Just make sure Mazz3D is among the add-ons checked. If that goes through, remazzify everything with the settings of your choice.

04-30-07, 11:40 AM   #453
Rofa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Extra addons?

I love this UI one of the best out there.

Though I'm one that i felt i need to add just a few things more for myself
I can't live with out the auctioneer package
I also have put in WIM and Spam sentry

I know this is not the suggestion forum

i think adding this addons funked up my mazzifier
I go to mazzify a new character and the discord art and chat window is all disproportionate
there is a big black box where the chat is supposed to be and it covers one of my party member frames

So deleted my whole wtf folder and interface and went with the core addons of mazzle ui and it was fine i added the few addons later and it's working now but i made a level 5 character to test it and it dose the same thing

I like to make lowbe characters every so often i would hate to have to keep doing what i did
is there a way around it? or should i just suck it up and stick with the core

05-01-07, 02:14 PM   #454
bendistraw
A Murloc Raider
Wetland names issue

Couldn't find in search results...
When my lvl 34 Dranaei Shaman goes to Wetlands (via flight) the NPC names show up and I have to click on the name pluggin in FuBar to hide them. It doesn't matter where i come from, it always happens here.

I'm running 1440 x 900 on a Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo.

Other plugins are auctioneer.

Love Mazzle even though I'm a BC user! Can't wait to see what heppens with an update!!!

05-01-07, 08:10 PM   #455
Clardrian
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Rofa
i think adding this addons funked up my mazzifier
I go to mazzify a new character and the discord art and chat window is all disproportionate
there is a big black box where the chat is supposed to be and it covers one of my party member frames
This is mentioned somewhere else in the forums, and I was having the same problem for a while...fix is: Whenever you're doing your first or a complete Mazzify, you need to disable any Ace2 addons you added yourself (spamsentry is one; check any others you added)...then, whenever your chars lvl up and you get new spells, do a /mazzify, and only select the option to reconfigure button layout, and it'll work fine for ya.

Originally Posted by bendistraw
When my lvl 34 Dranaei Shaman goes to Wetlands (via flight) the NPC names show up and I have to click on the name pluggin in FuBar to hide them. It doesn't matter where i come from, it always happens here.
This is in the known issues forum (I believe) and Mazzle says that it's probably got something to do with Mazzle's efficiency settings...I've never found a fix, and it happens in places other than Wetlands as well; not sure why, but it's relatively simple to put it back whenever it happens, just right click on the little blue icon in the upper-right of Fubar, and re-enable the options the way you want them.

05-02-07, 12:47 PM   #456
spacecat4
A Murloc Raider
totally worked-thanks

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
That's an interesting error. It's trying to access the model database before it's setup, which shouldn't happen. You have to have at least one successful mazzification before it tries that.

Try mazzifying with some minimal settings and lots of stuff checked off in the Mazzifier. Just make sure Mazz3D is among the add-ons checked. If that goes through, remazzify everything with the settings of your choice.

So I mazzified and just checked the Mazz3D, and all is well now. Don't know how the files got corrupted, but the errors are now gone. THX!

05-03-07, 03:49 PM   #457
Drevin
A Kobold Labourer
Laoding new UI error

I was setting up the full UI on my paladin and got the following error...

Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3094: AceConsole-2.0: Option handler "IsActive" not found.:

it puts the combat log and actionbar on the left hand side over the buttons instead of on the right where it belongs, i also get the same error on my priest. Every other class it works and looks great on.

05-03-07, 08:31 PM   #458
highlanderhcs
A Murloc Raider
Trinity Bars Main Menu

Has anyone had problems installing the newest (2-30-07ish newest to download anyhow) of Trinity Bars? I'm having a problem where my "original" main menu icons are still in the same area as the original UI but Trinity has the menu seperate with only the latency and keyring icons on the Trinity Bar. I've tried adding and deleting icons, when I did, the "original UI" icons followed as I deleted and added them, but they stayed on the same "original UI" bar..

Any ideas or any other mods that resemble Trinity's ability to rotate and add buttons to other bars?

05-04-07, 05:24 AM   #459
griffin224
Premium Member

Originally Posted by bendistraw
Couldn't find in search results...

I'm running 1440 x 900 on a Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo.

Other plugins are auctioneer.

Love Mazzle even though I'm a BC user! Can't wait to see what heppens with an update!!!
Just a question, are you on a PVE or PVP server? If you are on a PVP server nametoggle will toggle the names over everything when you enter a contested area, which wetlands happens to be. Hope this helps...

05-04-07, 02:46 PM   #460
Jessop
A Murloc Raider
Free Refills

I had been using Free Refills to buy my arrows. When I switched from Razor Arrows, to Jagged Arrows I could not delete the Razor Arrows from my shopping list. I have tried disabling the Addon, reloading my UI, then enabling it, but I cannot seem to get rid of the Razor Arrows. When I pull up my shopping list, I notice that I typed the Razor Arrows in as "[[Razor Arrows]", but typing it this way when trying to delete the Razor Arrows does not work. I have also tried the "clear shopping list" button, but I get a line in the chat window " /clear is not a Free Refills command".

I am using:
a 1.6 Aspect Ratio
Hunter toon, lvl 45, Blood Elf
Mazzle Hunter Layout, Large fonts
I do not have any extra addons (after 3 months I am sitll learning about the built-in ones)

Post edit <Jessop>: I went in through Deuce Commander, then to Free Refills and was able to clear my shopping list that way. I am sorry I did not realize this first. And thanks Mazzle for the insane amount of work you put in.

Last edited by Jessop : 05-24-07 at 08:16 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD