06-26-05, 08:14 AM   #1
Xipher
A Murloc Raider
percent of target player

i was wondering what mod it is that shows the exp under ur hp and what one shows the % hp/mana of the target player
06-26-05, 12:56 PM   #2
Remelio

Well lets see.. off the top of my head, here are a few that might do what you want...

First off, you have CT_Mod, which doesn't have an option for putting the xp under the player window, but it does have the options for putting the % by the target. You can find it here.

Also, you have Gypsy Mod, which doesn't have the option for putting the % by target, but has a very nice player window that has the XP under the frame like you wanted. You can find it here. (link is to just the unit bars, you can also try the entire set which is located here)

Next is Sweepyish UI, which has CT_Mod in it, and I presume you can turn the options on for the target %, but in the screenshots I couldn't find the CT button, so I'm not sure if you can access those or not (hopefully someone can post a clarification on this for me). It does have the xp under the player window like you requested however. You can find it here.

Also, you can try Discord Unit Frames (which will apparently be included in a future release of QT_UI) you can find it here. It has a lot of options, including the two you requested.

As always, finding the one you like the best is up to you, but hopefully these recommendations give you a place to start. If none of these are to your liking, look around the download section and give a few a try

Last edited by Remelio : 06-26-05 at 01:01 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » percent of target player