06-12-05, 02:11 PM   #1
Hornet
A Defias Bandit
Question HKS Counter

I have no knowledge in coding for the UI but would love to see this as an addon for the Titan Panel. I know that blizzard records all our kills for us and tallys them at the end of the week (tues). Is there a way someone can make a mod that will record HKS and DKS not to mention your deaths from players and then reset the counter every tuesday? This is for me to see just how many kills I have gotten over the last week before blizzard takes up score and puts out how many we have killed for the week. Also its for when blizzard screws up and incorrectly prints the number when you obviously know you had more kills than shown. I know I have
06-12-05, 02:17 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
I know of one that will track your session honour. It's with the Titan Panel download:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=3928

in the Patches & Plugins at the top.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
06-12-05, 02:19 PM   #3
Hornet
A Defias Bandit
lol silly me i had already forgotten about that one. go figure since its in the bottom left corner of the screen. But is it possible to record and keep the score until every tuesday. Im sure it could record fine much like critline has.
06-12-05, 02:22 PM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
For that, you'd have to ask the mod author, see if they'd consider adding that functionality. In the mean time, just snag a pen and paper, jot down your number before you log off for that "session".
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » HKS Counter