05-24-10, 01:27 PM   #1
Raesoth
OmNomNom's Pet

Premium Member
Vuhdo 2.0 and nui plugin

I've been playing with vuhdo and having vuhdo in the infopanel. Now by the looks of things, most changes I make in vuhdo get lost in the infopanel, so I'm guessing that the vuhdo panel is hardset and ignores custom changes?

What I've been after is something like a larger bar height on 5 and 10 mans and smaller ones on 25 (to fit in the panel).
I've tried making changes and in the test mode it works well. But soon as I exit the options it seems what changes I made are lost.
Is there a way to make the changes I've made to work in the infopanel or not?

Also with ver 2 of vuhdo now out there's some nifty new features so will most of them work or do we need to wait for a panel update?

I'd like to keep vuhdo in the infopanel, I know I don't have to but I want to for the sake of screen clutter
Thanks

05-24-10, 05:12 PM   #2
DMStehlek
A Murloc Raider
Hmm. I use the Vuhdo plugin and have not noticed any trouble outside of the original configuration.

Make sure you are pressing the 'apply' button in Vuhdo before exiting the config screen.

After making my original Vuhdo buttons fit I haven't had to touch them. They have not moved from the panel or anything, so maybe it is an issue with Vuhdo saving the layouts? I did have to reload the UI after finalizing the config to get the Vuhdo frames to behave the first time - but outside of that I haven't had any problems with it.

I also keep the buttons the same size regardless of raid size/config - eight columns of five, one for each raid 'party.' Otherwise it is just a matter of tweaking the size and saving the profile before reloading the UI.

05-25-10, 11:44 PM   #3
Raesoth
OmNomNom's Pet

Premium Member
After playing with it for a few hours, I think I finally got what I'm after... having to set the profiles of solo, 5, 10 and 25 and using the /vuhdo load # to bring up the format I need manually ... works great. Now I have to test the raid format and see if these profiles will change to my 5 10 and 25 formats automatically .. wish me luck

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » Vuhdo 2.0 and nui plugin