08-24-10, 06:09 AM   #1
Haleth
This Space For Rent

Featured
Looking for FreeUI 2.0 beta tester

Hai.

I've been working a lot on the 2.0 version of my UI which is a massive improvement from the current one. It looks better, has a lot of options for healers, has oUF_AuraWatch, is almost completely an all-in-one addon (save from the install and the dbm restyler, because they wouldn't play nice ) and.. well, is more shiny.

Once the major work is done, I'll begin updating it for Cataclysm which should then not be a lot of work (I hope).

There's a couple of things I can't test though. I'd like someone who is reasonably adept with lua to a certain extent who plays on a healer character, to test it and give me feedback on the healer frames/oUF_AuraWatch and just general suggestions.
08-26-10, 04:04 AM   #2
Aftermathhqt
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Haleth View Post
Hai.

I've been working a lot on the 2.0 version of my UI which is a massive improvement from the current one. It looks better, has a lot of options for healers, has oUF_AuraWatch, is almost completely an all-in-one addon (save from the install and the dbm restyler, because they wouldn't play nice ) and.. well, is more shiny.

Once the major work is done, I'll begin updating it for Cataclysm which should then not be a lot of work (I hope).

There's a couple of things I can't test though. I'd like someone who is reasonably adept with lua to a certain extent who plays on a healer character, to test it and give me feedback on the healer frames/oUF_AuraWatch and just general suggestions.
I can do it, i play dics priest, and on my resto shammy witch raid ICC alot.. on high level so i chould do it by honor

Last edited by Aftermathhqt : 08-26-10 at 04:07 AM.
09-03-10, 09:00 AM   #3
Haleth
This Space For Rent

Featured
Uploaded here:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...UI2.0BETA.html

Need feedback and bug reports.
09-20-10, 11:35 AM   #4
karlodav
A Murloc Raider
I will test your UI tonight in beta .

This version doesnt have the totems bar ?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Alpha/Beta AddOns and Compilations » Looking for FreeUI 2.0 beta tester