08-02-05, 11:03 PM   #1
Elrik
A Kobold Labourer
Harmful Buffs

Im a new member here but i have been searching this site for the interface and i didnt find anything like the one i was looking for.

What i am searching for is a interface that alerts me (i play mainly mage) when some mob casts curse on me or my group members so i know that i can remove it from them asap instead of looking at the icon to check if it is disease or spell effect that i cant remove.

It would be great if you could choose to let alarm on when their buffs is wearing off so i can cast them on them before it wears off. (like intellect buff for mage).

ps. sorry for my bad english but i hope you understand my request.
08-06-05, 09:09 PM   #2
Arouin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Recommendations

I don't know if either one of these will do what you are looking for, but it's the best I can offer. I actually use both of them.

1. Benecast-k
-- One of the many "can't live without" things this mod does is it puts a button next to the Player, Party, Pet, and Target frame if one of those people is afflicted with a Debuff (Curse, Poison, Disease etc...) that YOU can cure.

So if I'm playing a Shaman and I'm in a group fighting spiders and some of my party members get poisoned, a little button shows up next to their name. When I click on it, it automatically casts "Cure Poison". No thinking involved. I just click whichever button shows up.

(I highly recommend Benecast-k for ANYONE that plays ANY character with spells, because they ALL benefit from it in one way or another. It does a LOT more than what I mentioned above. That example is just a little itty bitty thing compared to all the other headaches it saves you! )

http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=1458

2. Ralaks Needy List
-- This is actually kind of redundant if you have Benecast, but I've found it useful so far. See I have my Benecast buttons as small as they go, so I don't always notice when the Cure Poison button pops up. With Needy List I get the same effect on a bigger scale. If myself or someone in my group needs to be healed or to be cured, a fairly good size box will pop up on the list and it's coloring lets you know what is wrong. If you need to cast a Cure, it also provides a spell button next to the box for you to click, so you don't have to go looking for it.

Due to Needy List being set with bigger boxes, I am more likely to see it pop up on my screen than I am to see a Benecast button show up when we're in the heat of battle.

http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=1156

Hopefully one or both of those will be able to accomplish what you are looking for

*Arouin

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Harmful Buffs