11-08-14, 06:45 PM   #1
Raginbull
A Fallenroot Satyr
Carbonite not working

All I can use is options, I have a small one inch rectangle with a big silver arrow and that's it. When I hit M for map nothing happens.

11-08-14, 06:49 PM   #2
Raginbull
A Fallenroot Satyr
oh well lol I got excite when wow matrix said it was updated ill wait for it. Carbonite is one of the addons I cant live without lol I use it for everything.

11-08-14, 10:06 PM   #3
ozzydreamer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Raginbull View Post
oh well lol I got excite when wow matrix said it was updated ill wait for it. Carbonite is one of the addons I cant live without lol I use it for everything.
I hear ya, I feel the same and miss it terribly (as do we all), but patience is needed here. The author has LOTS of R/L situations going on right now, so just be patient, it'll be here where it gets here. After all, R/L comes first.

11-11-14, 02:32 PM   #4
Raginbull
A Fallenroot Satyr
completely understand just really miss it

11-12-14, 06:38 PM   #5
Minimoe
A Kobold Labourer
Maybe if more people actually donated to the project the author would have kept up with updates. I don't blame him for abandoning it if that's what he does. I thought I saw a thread where he said he was working on it but more people should chip in some cash.

11-13-14, 01:24 PM   #6
Werewolfhero
A Kobold Labourer
the reason it doesn't work is because Wow completely redid their whole client so the mapping points no longer jive. and in a post the guy said that it'll involve redoing the code to get it to work again.

11-13-14, 04:22 PM   #7
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Minimoe View Post
Maybe if more people actually donated to the project the author would have kept up with updates. I don't blame him for abandoning it if that's what he does. I thought I saw a thread where he said he was working on it but more people should chip in some cash.
No one has asked for donations dude, Rythal does this for love!

He's not abandoned the addon, he is working as best he can to get it done.. Just be patient...

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite not working