12-12-06, 11:43 AM   #1
Wos
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
BiBMod Update please :(

Hello dudes i would like to ask from someone to update the BiBMod for ver 2.0 of wow.Bib is very easy to configure and very friendly..has lot of funs all over the world but has noone to take over the updating..so the mod needs a new father..
12-12-06, 12:43 PM   #2
Aestil
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Wos
Hello dudes i would like to ask from someone to update the BiBMod for ver 2.0 of wow.Bib is very easy to configure and very friendly..has lot of funs all over the world but has noone to take over the updating..so the mod needs a new father..
Check out trinity bars. They pretty much do everything bibmod did. Except for the 'move anything' part.
12-12-06, 01:08 PM   #3
Wos
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I ve checked em m8 but they are realy confusing me ..i have to remake my Ui all the time cause i play from varius PC and also i want to scroll bars (shift+mouse washer up or down) and i havent found a way to handle it out yet.with Bib it was a 1 min thing to fix it out.
12-12-06, 02:05 PM   #4
Hakkym
A Kobold Labourer
Replacements for BibMod

I too loved BibMod, but the creator has since "retired" from active WoW. Knowing this I spent some time looking at other Mods that are as configureable and as easy to use. While some of the options are different, I really like Bongos at the moment. Easy to configure, moveable, you can configure each bar seperately. Fits my needs perfectly.
12-15-06, 09:22 AM   #5
jukken
A Defias Bandit
Can "Bongos" resize hotkeybars/groupicons/targeticon?

Move and resize, that's what I'm looking for. I don't care about other stuff.
No idea why this is not included default in wow...no other modern mmo-game lacks this.
12-15-06, 09:42 AM   #6
upir
A Defias Bandit
Bongos seems to be about the easiest and closest to bibmod I have found. just wish I could figure a way to get it to let you use multiple key bindings on one button like alt+1 etc.
01-19-07, 07:36 PM   #7
acemaxx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Unhappy *mourns* Bibmod

Just wanted to put a little sad face for Bibmod I've just come back to WoW from being way about a year and was saddened to hear my all time favorite mod has been laid to rest.

Don't know how I'll play without it, guess I'll try Bongos or Trinity.

*Taps plays silently in the background*
01-19-07, 09:12 PM   #8
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Dont forget about Bartender 3. I think this is easier than Trinity to config, and all the options are easy to setup.
01-19-07, 09:38 PM   #9
Syxx
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I loved Bibmod too and used it religiously.
After the WoW 2.0 explosion I had to go to other mods.
I've tried all that I knew about.
Trinity is by far the msot complex. I liked it for the most part but after the 4th or 5th release it started getting crazy with little config buttons everywhere and I was starting to expect a 20 page pdf manual to come with the download just to config it. Maul, the author, is doing a nice job on it but it's just a little much for me.
Bongos was wonderful, but shortly after the update it broke and I couldn't figure out what was happening with it. Be it another mod conflicting or what so I gave up and switched to bartender3.
I've been extremely happy with Bartender3. Simple, to the point and easy to configure.

I'd suggest Bongos or Bartender3 for previous Bibmod users. You should like one of them a lot.
And don't forget CyCircled for Bartender3 and I hear it works for Bongos now too. Makes nice skinnable buttons. Round, square, cog wheels, etc.... Very nice.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » BiBMod Update please :(