09-10-08, 04:21 PM   #1
Lrokor
A Cyclonian
Full Sunder addon

I am looking for a addon that when you have 5 sunders up it tells you so you I can do other things except spam Sunder armor. I would look at the targets debuffs but I use a unit frame that shows a cooldown over any buffs so I cannot see it.
09-10-08, 04:41 PM   #2
Sekrin
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's not precisely what you are looking for, but if you're having problems with seeing buffs anyway, you might like to have a look at Classtimer. It basically adds some (moveable) bars that will show you the duration of any buffs or debuffs you cast, and you can customise it so that it shows only those you're interested in. For buffs or debuffs which stack, the bar will have a title somewhat similar to "Sunder Armor (5)" - 5 being the number in the stack.

Classtimer is available from http://files.wowace.com
09-10-08, 05:02 PM   #3
secutanudu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Scrolling Cmbat Text does this by default, among a million other things.
09-11-08, 03:43 AM   #4
Lrokor
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Sekrin View Post
It's not precisely what you are looking for, but if you're having problems with seeing buffs anyway, you might like to have a look at Classtimer. It basically adds some (moveable) bars that will show you the duration of any buffs or debuffs you cast, and you can customise it so that it shows only those you're interested in. For buffs or debuffs which stack, the bar will have a title somewhat similar to "Sunder Armor (5)" - 5 being the number in the stack.

Classtimer is available from http://files.wowace.com
Thats does what I wanted. Thanks.
09-11-08, 07:12 AM   #5
lieandswell
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you prefer icons to bars, TellMeWhen will let you monitor your stack of Sunder Armor separately from other debuffs.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Full Sunder addon