04-16-09, 04:12 AM   #1
skyesfury
An Aku'mai Servant
3.1 Blocking Blizzard's new Objective Tracking

While I don't care about the quest tracking portion of blizz's new "Objectives" feature, I do care about being able to watch multiple achievements at once.

However, I am not able to do this with Carbonite 3.1 turned on. Tried with everything but Carbonite turned off and it is still blocking it somehow.

I noticed this was listed on the changelog for 3.1
Fixed Blizzard watch list being shown in 3.1.
If there's a way to unblock the objectives without turning Carbonite off, I can't find it.

04-16-09, 04:21 AM   #2
xeross
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I think it would be best to somehow block quest objectives but show multiple achievements. maybe a custom achievement tracker in carbonite ?

04-16-09, 04:48 AM   #3
skyesfury
An Aku'mai Servant
I haven't seen any addons for achievements yet, but I haven't been looking for them either.

This would be a nice addition, but if it's too much work/coding, then can we at least the default objectives unblocked?

04-16-09, 05:58 AM   #4
jaoasun
A Defias Bandit
I use Overachiever for achievement management. It used to have an achievement watcher included but it was removed due to the changes. Now that carbonites overrides the Objective watcher there is no way to watch achievements anymore

Can you please fix this or give us an option to show it again?

Thx!

04-16-09, 12:17 PM   #5
skalywag
A Defias Bandit
I am having this problem as well. I do not mind taking away the quest objectives but I frequently use the Achievement tracker and would appreciate if that could be fixed so we can see it or if one could be included in Carbonite.

04-16-09, 02:43 PM   #6
Artisane
A Defias Bandit
I too was wondering this. I frequently would track my active achievement in placed like BGs, but now with Carbonite 3.1, it's removed that function.

This is kinda a big deal to me. Afraid I'll have to shutoff carbonite until its corrected.

04-17-09, 02:28 AM   #7
skyesfury
An Aku'mai Servant
Thank you for the comment on this issue, even though it wasn't in this thread.

For those that want the official response: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=22311

Last edited by skyesfury : 04-17-09 at 02:30 AM. Reason: I need to look harder before I make posts sometimes. hehe

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » 3.1 Blocking Blizzard's new Objective Tracking