03-19-08, 02:19 PM   #1
Doriginal1
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Portrait Question and UI Settings Help

Hi, Iam new to these boards but i have been using MazzleUI for a few weeks now and I must say thanks for all the hard work developing this compilation.

I have an odd resolution, 1360x768, and Iam having a bit of trouble with the UI scaling. When I do the Mazzify process, the bottom bar isnt long enough for my screen, so i then have to adjust the UI scale to properly fill the bottom bar to the screen. After doing this, I then have to readjust everything in Discord Unit Frames to fit with the new UI scale. My questions are, Is there any way to avoid doing this with some other Mazzify settings? And is there a way in DUI or whatever to make the animated portraits bigger? I cant find any option to do this. Any help would be much appreciated and thanks again for all the hard work put into this UI
03-21-08, 12:51 AM   #2
Doriginal1
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Anyone? Also My DUi seems to mess up the display of my target portraits since i changed the UI scale. Any way to fix this also? The portrait options dont give me any way of resizing or resetting the portraits. Any help would be much appreciated.

One more thing, Can someone please post all the links for the current updates to keep this UI functioning at its best? I just feel i might be missing something. Thanks Again
03-21-08, 05:41 AM   #3
Smirge
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Doriginal1 View Post
Hi, Iam new to these boards but i have been using MazzleUI for a few weeks now and I must say thanks for all the hard work developing this compilation.

I have an odd resolution, 1360x768, and Iam having a bit of trouble with the UI scaling. When I do the Mazzify process, the bottom bar isnt long enough for my screen, so i then have to adjust the UI scale to properly fill the bottom bar to the screen. After doing this, I then have to readjust everything in Discord Unit Frames to fit with the new UI scale. My questions are, Is there any way to avoid doing this with some other Mazzify settings? And is there a way in DUI or whatever to make the animated portraits bigger? I cant find any option to do this. Any help would be much appreciated and thanks again for all the hard work put into this UI
Mazzleui doesen't support your aspect ratio of 1.77

you have to set your video resolution to one that fits mazzleui - 1.25, 1.33 or 1.6

/smirge

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Portrait Question and UI Settings Help