04-14-15, 10:06 AM   #1
PeterGunn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Mana Percentage/Low Mana

One of my healers is asking about an add-on or even possibly a Macro that will Yell/Say in Raid/Instance Chat when her mana reaches a certain percentage and/or Out of Mana..... I of course made up a Macro she can click that will send this to chat, but she wants it more automated. I saw one called AutoShoutOut, but this is dead dead dead. Any Ideas or anything that already exists?
04-14-15, 07:01 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I used to like GemSay for automated messages. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...93-GemSay.html

But a smaller, more focused addon could be made or may already exist.

(PS- I moved your thread to the search/requests forum.)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-16-15, 01:04 AM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I thought automated "low health/mana" spamming went out of style back in the Burning Crusade.

A macro (or being on voice chat) is a much better way to go on this -- that way you only announce your low mana when it actually matters for the situation at hand.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mana Percentage/Low Mana