12-12-06, 01:22 PM   #21
rhazar
A Kobold Labourer
very nice addon, like the slick bar with this little shiny part

a small feature request, i would have:
would be great to have a setting that FuXPFu take over the watched fraction from which is set in the original wow interface.
i use Dynamic Reputation Bar http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=2397 to auto-switch to the fraction which i gain rep from. the nice thing of dyn rep bar is the summery of rep gains this session every x rep points.

so it would be great to have the option to lock on a fraction like now but also the option to dynamical change the watched fraction as it is set in the blizz interface by hand or another addon.
08-14-07, 04:21 PM   #22
wakeboarder141
A Kobold Labourer
I just got the newest version and now I have to cycle the show Xp to Go on and off before it will display any numbers after every log on. Also, my regular exp bar is blank until I cycle my built in rep bar on and off.

Last edited by wakeboarder141 : 08-14-07 at 05:19 PM.
12-19-07, 12:50 PM   #23
mannix
A Defias Bandit
A patch ago (or was it two), i keep getting errors from this addon. Something about not being able to understand the command "panel" or something..

Are you still alive? Still updating this addon?
12-19-07, 01:29 PM   #24
Slakah
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by mannix
A patch ago (or was it two), i keep getting errors from this addon. Something about not being able to understand the command "panel" or something..

Are you still alive? Still updating this addon?
Try looking at www.wowace.com? Thats where quite a lot of the fubar plugins are updated.
12-20-07, 03:00 PM   #25
mannix
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Slakah
Try looking at www.wowace.com? Thats where quite a lot of the fubar plugins are updated.
I know you're only trying to help, but.. i'm not stupid.

I allready use the wowaceupdater, but there have not been any updates for some time..
(i can see that there has been an update a couple of hours ago.. perhaps it is fixed.. *pray*
12-20-07, 04:15 PM   #26
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Well, tons of people use this addon without error. And you never provided your error, so who knows if it got fixed (or was something that needed "fixing").
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-06-08, 07:43 PM   #27
mannix
A Defias Bandit
The correct error i get is:

[2008/01/07 02:40:51-982-x4]: FuBar_FuXPFu\FuBar_FuXPFu.lua:473: attempt to index field 'Panel' (a nil value)
FuBar-50710\FuBar.lua:1546: in function <Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1501>
<in C code>: ?
LibRockDB-1.0-42025 (FuBar):1028: in function <...ce\AddOns\FuBar\libs\LibRockDB-1.0\LibRockDB-1.0.lua:951>
(tail call): ?:
<in C code>: ?
LibRockConfig-1.0-42672:1743: in function <...s\FuBar\libs\LibRockConfig-1.0\LibRockConfig-1.0.lua:1657>
LibRockConfig-1.0-42672:1995: in function <...s\FuBar\libs\LibRockConfig-1.0\LibRockConfig-1.0.lua:1976>

Now, i'm no expert, but it seems this started when cknight decided to go for the Rock-thing.
Am I really the only one getting this error? And if so, anyone have a clue as to why?
01-06-08, 07:47 PM   #28
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I use fuxpfu with the Rock version of FuBar (and include it in my UI) with no issue. Try clean installs of both fuxpfu and fubar.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-19-10, 02:57 PM   #29
techsgtchen
A Theradrim Guardian

Question

So apparently FuXpFu is no more and Xparky is supposed to replace it?
05-19-10, 04:19 PM   #30
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Yes. This is the first line from Wobin's description for Xparky, from over 2 years ago.
If any of you has ever seen FuBar_FuXPFu, then Xparky is it's replacement.

05-19-10, 05:53 PM   #31
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

When I first saw that sentence, it made me wonder: If I'd never seen XPFu, does that mean XParky isn't its replacement?

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.
05-19-10, 06:18 PM   #32
Wobin
An Aku'mai Servant

Well, if you'd not seen it, you'd have nothing to replace!

also, it seems my grammar is atrocious, "If any of you have ever seen FuBar_FuXPFu, then Xparky is its replacement"
05-20-10, 10:49 AM   #33
techsgtchen
A Theradrim Guardian

Talking

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Yes. This is the first line from Wobin's description for Xparky, from over 2 years ago.
Yes I am slow... a year ago FuXPFu was working just fine for me... but I like Xparky and its independence from FuBar as I am using broker now. Is this the thread for Xparky problems then? or is there a new one? My problem more is a preference, is there a way to turn off the xp frame? I have the bar attached to chocolate and the frame is kinda not necessary for me.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Wobin's FuXPFu