09-30-07, 11:25 PM   #1
Oxid
A Defias Bandit
Two UI Questions

I'm using the Undead Mazzle UI, and I was wondering how I can remove the bar on the right side of the screen that has my equipment in the slots. It doesn't seem to be BongoBars. Second, everytime I cast something new it says something for example, "New Chain Heal record! 700," I at first thought that was SCT but I can't seem to find where it is and remove it. It gets in the way and I don't really care to record my damage/heals.

Thank you for your help, prior to this whole new UI I didn't use any addon aside from Phanx Chat, so please elaborate as much as you can!

Great ui, I absolutely love it.
09-30-07, 11:27 PM   #2
Xanithon
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I think..... Far 'top' right Mazzle Hotspot for closing that. (its a corner circle)

and.............. Disable addon: FuBar_TopScoresFu?? should be something like that.

09-30-07, 11:48 PM   #3
Oxid
A Defias Bandit
Ah that was exactly it, thank you very much for that!
09-30-07, 11:53 PM   #4
Oxid
A Defias Bandit
Sorry one more thing,

I just noticed that the font in the Quest log was different, is there some place I can edit it to make it default? Same for the fonts in the Interfact Options menu.
10-02-07, 07:49 PM   #5
Xanithon
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
no idea. should wait for someone else to help, i'm not a mazzle user.

10-03-07, 07:03 AM   #6
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Oxid
Sorry one more thing,

I just noticed that the font in the Quest log was different, is there some place I can edit it to make it default? Same for the fonts in the Interfact Options menu.
Are you wanting to use the fonts from nQuestLog as the default or use the default Blizzard quest log text as the default text? And I'm not sure exactly what you mean by the Interfact Options menu.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Two UI Questions