10-27-05, 01:37 PM   #1
jrhodes98
A Murloc Raider
KC_Items and Auction coloring

Since I installed the new KC_Items, I have noticed some of the items on the auction house are now colored. I am not 100% positive this is from KC, but it was the only mod updated when I noticed the coloring on certain Auction house entities.

What is this coloring from/for? I could not figure out why it was coloring some items, and not others, there seemed to be no rhyme or reason to its coloring effect.

Last edited by jrhodes98 : 10-27-05 at 03:50 PM.
10-27-05, 01:41 PM   #2
Ratheri
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by jrhodes98
Since I installed the new KC_Items, I have noticed some of the items on the auction house are now colored. I am not 100% positive this is from KC, but it was the only mod updated when I noticed the coloring on certain Auction house entities.

What is this coloring from/for? I could not figure out why it was coloring osme tiems, and not others, there seemed to be no rhyme or reason to its coloring effect.
I was thinking that maybe it was the lowest price seen for an item, or something like that
10-27-05, 03:50 PM   #3
jrhodes98
A Murloc Raider
So was I, but I saw both a lower bid-only type auction, than one of the highlighted ones, and a lower buyout auction. So this rules out multiple stipulations, bid only vs. buyout types, and lowest price. I am gonna play around some more tonight, to see if I can nail down the pattern between colored ones, and non colored ones.
10-28-05, 12:24 AM   #4
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
Red face

Yellow means the buyout is less than 75% market average,

Blue means the minbid is les than 75% market average.

An item will not be turned blue if its already yellow. Sorry about that I forgot to put it in the patch notes.

Anyone that needs what they want
And doesn't want what they need
I want nothing to do with
10-28-05, 06:24 AM   #5
Shark
A Defias Bandit
Please add a color for items that are prices 200%+ of the market price.
10-28-05, 10:11 AM   #6
[email protected]
A Kobold Labourer

Options to turn off color

Hello, I want to say thanks for such a great auction addon, but would love it if you added and option or slash command to be able to turn off some or all of the color coding for prices. Keep up the good work.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » KC_Items and Auction coloring