09-16-05, 09:21 AM   #1
ayradyss
A Theradrim Guardian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Smile Ayradyss's mods, new and updated!

It's a crazy time for me - I'm in my first year of residency and working long hours - but I had a little free time for coding and do in fact have new versions of RecipeBook and SimpleTip up, as well as a brief little mod to automatically invite folks.

RecipeBook has been updated with a number of little features - it no longer disables the right-click chat menus, the /rb status is now in a separate window, and data sharing capability has been included! You can now use /rb send to send your RecipeBook data to your friends and guildmates who use RecipeBook.
I've got some polish and refinement to do on it, including a more click-happy interface, but the base functionality appears to be in good working order. Please report any bugs or requests
New version up 1/6/06, compatible with 1.9

SimpleTip has been officially turned over to me by Skeev, and I thank him kindly. Older versions won't work with 1.8 - this one does.
In the works for Stip: more ability to customize what you can and can't show, and possibly a little config window. Again, requests are welcome.
Some compatibility issues still pending with 1.9, mostly functional.

AutoInvite is a mod for those of us who are casual raiders/groupers - it issues a group/raid invite to anyone who whispers you with the appropriate keywords, and that's all there is to it. No fancy UI, no special features. I intend to keep it simple, but with that in mind if there are any changes or bugs please let me know.

This is sort of a combination discussion thread; RecipeBook also has its own thread elsewhere in the forums if you want to use it.

Last edited by ayradyss : 01-06-06 at 08:08 PM. Reason: New versions!
10-08-05, 06:03 PM   #2
ayradyss
A Theradrim Guardian

RecipeBook updates:

Did a few little bug fixes to RecipeBook recently, and also added in some beta functionality as requested by folks.

/rb skill now accepts 'all' as an option for either tradeskill or player, but not both. /rb skill all blacksmithing will show all the characters you have who are smiths; /rb skill mycharacter all will show all the skills mycharacter has learned.
/rb bank allows you to keep a list of items you have stored. Eventually, it'll probably track who has them banked, but at the moment it's just a toggle: banked or not. As it's in beta, the tooltip display for /rb banked is off by default.

I heard a request for /rb send <person> all, to send all of your known tradeskills to someone, and that would certainly be easy, so it'll come soon.
I also heard that I managed to break the German version with this newest update. Can anyone give me any insight into whether that's true or whether I broke it before now?
11-04-05, 03:32 PM   #3
wonwilley
A Defias Bandit
little problem

not that it's a big one only happens when a char logs in.

error

interface\addons\recipiebook\recipicbook.luna:234: Attempt to compare nil with number

i hit ok and it goes away....is there something i can do to get this not to pop up?

Thanks.
11-04-05, 03:45 PM   #4
ayradyss
A Theradrim Guardian

Yeah, I broke it.

It's a bug that *should* be fixed in the version I'm uploading this weekend.
11-06-05, 12:20 AM   #5
wonwilley
A Defias Bandit
Big Thank you

ok cool thanks for the info been away from game for 4 or 5 months and it's the only error i couldn't get rid of ...

Thanks for the mod as well
11-08-05, 06:23 AM   #6
ayradyss
A Theradrim Guardian

All better!

New version of RecipeBook should be much less error-prone.
01-12-06, 10:39 AM   #7
cynddared
A Defias Bandit
Hey, just wanted to say that I really like SimpleTip. The only thing more I could ask for is for it to display whether a mob has been tapped by me or someone else...or maybe it already does that but I'm missing something?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Ayradyss's mods, new and updated!