10-15-10, 09:27 AM   #1
kmatthiensen
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Sound repeats when quest complete

I just completed the quest "Strange Sources" which requires you to discover Darkwhisper Gorge. Simple quest, very straight forward but when I completed it, my sound that tells me a quest is complete (mine is set to a females voice saying Congratulations) just keeps repeating over and over. I had to reload the UI to make it stop and then carbonite would not load, nor would any of my quest show when I pressed "L". It did eventually load though but it took a few minutes.

10-15-10, 09:32 AM   #2
kmatthiensen
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ok, now the sound is repeating everytime I complete a quest. It is also repeatedly telling me in my chat window that the quest is complete and I cannot stop it without reloading UI.

10-15-10, 11:40 AM   #3
Talmire
A Murloc Raider
I was JUST about to make a thread about this, it gets annoying when you cant see what your guild is asking you because its constantly telling you that you finished the quests... Although I do like hearing "Work complete" constantly

10-15-10, 11:50 AM   #4
DJ Particle
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

I assume it's related to the one looping LUA error....it's talked about elsethread

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Sound repeats when quest complete