04-29-17, 09:19 AM   #1
Nisou
An Aku'mai Servant
Version numbers for updates?

I love Carbonite but since it went under 'new management' the updates are not announced or identified with version numbers and I have no way of knowing if I need to update or not. This makes 'keeping current' very confusing and frustrating.

Can the developers start adding a version nomenclature like every other add-on so I can tell if I have the latest folders? It would be much appreciated!
04-30-17, 11:46 PM   #2
gOOvER
A Theradrim Guardian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
In my Eyes Carbonite should be completly hostet at Curseforge. Theres a Hook, that will pull Carbonite automatictly to Curseforge, adding newest Libs and updating Translations......

Just my 2 Cents
05-02-17, 10:06 AM   #3
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Nisou View Post
I love Carbonite but since it went under 'new management' the updates are not announced or identified with version numbers and I have no way of knowing if I need to update or not. This makes 'keeping current' very confusing and frustrating.

Can the developers start adding a version nomenclature like every other add-on so I can tell if I have the latest folders? It would be much appreciated!
Rythal is still in charge of wowi and curse sites of this addon, i cant update them. Rythal has little time, but doesnt want to give another person access to update Carbonite on those sites.

All updates/releases are on github. Sorry cant do nothing about it

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: General Discussion » Version numbers for updates?