12-02-20, 10:36 AM   #1
matthiask.
A Kobold Labourer
Alignment question / Details! - ElvUI - S&L

Hey guys, I've got a rather simple, OCD-ish question. I did find similar problems online, but couldn't make out any way to fix it from those threads. Here goes:

I've got Details! embedded in the right chat frame using Elvui + S&L. Unlike most threads I found online I have encountered no problems configuring Details! to perfectly fit in there and so Details! does basically exactly what I want it to do.

But I cannot for the life of me figure out how I can get rid of the non-aligned space on top of Details!. There is like 1 mm of chat frame protruding out from the Details! Title Bar. You can check my uploaded picture for reference.

Now I know it's no big deal at all and I can very much live with it, but if there would be an easy solution to fix this, like turn a value of '100' into an '102' in some kind of *.lua-file, I would be very happy indeed to know about it. In the meantime I just scaled the title bar letters bigger so at least they are where they are supposed to be - were the chat and Details! windows perfectly aligned.

Thanks for your help in advance, have a nice day!

My Interface with the small space on top of the Details! windows to the right: https://ibb.co/JtVg7r1

Last edited by matthiask. : 12-02-20 at 10:39 AM.
12-02-20, 12:41 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I do not see what you are referring to.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-02-20, 03:23 PM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The little tab is likely the chat tab that is part of the chat frame system that Detals uses to create its frames. I noticed this while working on making a plugin for nUI. It's annoying but unless Details gives you the option to hide the tab , and a chat frame modifier addon with a chat tab hider functionality doesn't hide it you may have to live with it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Alignment question / Details! - ElvUI - S&L